Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Feb-May gang

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD changed to TBD, got an email this morning saying a vehicle has been assigned.

Also received a text from Tesla that as I ordered after 7 July 2022, home charging equipment is not included. And asked me to purchase separately.

Nice, is there anyone else around who has ordered an MYLR in the last week or two? I just recently ordered and wondering if anyone in the past couple of weeks has had a VIN assigned or anything. I ordered black interior, white paint, no added extras. stock standard, should be pretty easy to get I hope?!

Got my SMS this morning and EDD of April 18th -> May 9th - VIN is appearing via Chrome extension. Order date 30/12/2022
  • Model Y Rear-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Others have mentioned about not receiving UMC in the SMS - so ill follow up with my SA to confirm.

Got my SMS this morning and EDD of April 18th -> May 9th - VIN is appearing via Chrome extension. Order date 30/12/2022
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Others have mentioned about not receiving UMC in the SMS - so ill follow up with my SA to confirm.
Your message gives me hope :) haha

• 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
I have identical spec on order, mine shouldn't be too far away then. Although I am in ACT.

• 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
I haven't received an SMS about an update on EDD (currently TBD) however, I did get a separate message about how I won't be receiving a UMC and a link to the Tesla store, as I ordered after July 7th.

How long did you have TBD before you got a more accurate timeframe?

I haven't received an SMS about an update on EDD (currently TBD) however, I did get a separate message about how I won't be receiving a UMC and a link to the Tesla store, as I ordered after July 7th.

How long did you have TBD before you got a more accurate timeframe?
I actually hadnt been checking the Tesla app for the past few weeks - I was overdoing it with my daily checks, so Im not sure if the EDD changed in that time. It was always the Feb-May timeframe up until today.

Reactions: Ben MYBlack
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Congrats!

Albeit sucks how a December order will get their car before my July order lol.

Definitely no UMC