Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Feb-May gang

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my SMS this morning and EDD of April 18th -> May 9th - VIN is appearing via Chrome extension. Order date 30/12/2022
  • Model Y Rear-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Others have mentioned about not receiving UMC in the SMS - so ill follow up with my SA to confirm.
WOW!! That's great! i have ordered the same specs except normal 19" wheels back in 24/11 but no update :(

After seeing so many posts about EDD, I got a bit upset and called our Tesla SA for an order update. He said the vin hasn’t been assigned yet but there’s another large shipment arriving very very soon (he wouldn’t give me a date. Trust me I tried) and still expected to pick up before end of May.

Dec order, RWD, MSM with Gemini wheels and black interior. Victoria.

After seeing so many posts about EDD, I got a bit upset and called our Tesla SA for an order update. He said the vin hasn’t been assigned yet but there’s another large shipment arriving very very soon (he wouldn’t give me a date. Trust me I tried) and still expected to pick up before end of May.

I hear you. Getting real information is like getting blood from a stone. No movement for me, either (Qld, October order, Red, white interior, Gemini wheels).

Sydney, I got My Vin last week and EDD 30/4-21/5, white paint, black interior, 20 induction wheels, MY RWD.

Thanks for sharing this, I'm a November order. MSM - black interior too but with Induction wheels, so quite likely that we will be picking up at the same time. I was looking at the last shipping update from Elite Display (Australian Model Y Waiting Room) and trying to wonder how it could still happen, so your post fills me with hope! Sydney Jan (Feb-May) orders are getting build dates of 14/04 so ours must be getting built over the next fortnight if not built already.

The Turandot is in Shanghai now picking up cars and has changed course to go to Melbourne first apparently on 10/05, but can't see how that helps with all the port delays.

Last edited:
Reactions: grizzlybear