Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's no point hanging around in this thread when you already have your car - you can see the thread gets quiet in between expected deliveries because you move on with your life :)
I am really looking forward to moving on with life, this bloody ev thing has cost me at least a year of living, but hey life is like that and have learned heaps while waiting, still jot over, but MYP393 just around the corner now.

Looks like Tesla doesn't update payments made Friday until Monday, I hope. They can wait for the next instalment until they acknowledge the receipt of the last.
I’ll be doing my first tranche of payment on Monday, knowing I’ll have to do at least 3 with an online banking daily limit of $50k. Can’t be bothered going in the branch.
Pretty sure I won’t have a pickup date next or the following week anyway…

Reactions: Way Downunder
Mines weird, it’s RAV was 6.2 but EDD now is 26.3-16.4, surely it will be quicker than 4 weeks to get them over the bass straight?
Also mine is a 12/1/2023 build. If your build is later perhaps a later ship. Maybe I am paglia and it takes 4 weeks to tas and you are v Passama. PS Ihaven't been able to see my Vin on the RAV so I assumed V Passama.

Reactions: TassieTaz
Also mine is a 12/1/2023 build. If your build is later perhaps a later ship. Maybe I am paglia and it takes 4 weeks to tas and you are v Passama. PS Ihaven't been able to see my Vin on the RAV so I assumed V Passama.
Same build date, pretty sure both must be on Paglia due the the RAV. I recon we will get a delivery date and see them in Devonport pretty soon after it docks in Melbourne

Reactions: Way Downunder