Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just rang to ask if Chatswood is particularly busy or delayed and I was read the standard port congestion, nothing to do with locations etc. The phone person didn’t know anything about one delivery centre having different dates to other centres. So just to see what happens, I asked to be changed from Chatswood back to Alexandria. Will be interesting to see if this makes any difference in bringing my dates forward or not. Will also be interesting to see if others who have Alexandria or Miranda pickup eventually get moved to late March as well.
Interesting. My EDD has come forward again. It's now 24/2-17/3.

Don't believe the hype, I use TACC all the time around town, on the freeways between Melbourne and the Sunshine Coast and on the country roads like the Lachlan Valley Way. The main time I cancel it is when going past cyclists or parked cars that are in the same marked lane I'm travelling in because I know it hates that.
Okay thank you and well yes, I will probably give TACC a fair go. It's the prospect of sudden deceleration that really worries me and getting run up the rear. On prior experience of cruise controls we would only use it on open highways and freeways.

So, Paglia had arrived Melbourne just over 24hrs ago and seems like it’s now just waiting to be docked..if most/all of first batch MYPs are on it, surely it wouldn’t take 3 weeks before it docks?? ( this is based on our earliest delivery time which is around the 20th of Mar for most of us…)
I concur Plus the VicPorts database looks a mess. Leikut reality of movements vs what's listed as Expected & Actual just doesn't add up. Looks like the queue is moving fast. I am hoping for Tuesday maybe Wednesday dock. Fingers crossed

Has anybody had any updates for the MYP deliveries in Canberra? I saw a MYP was delivered in QLD and I was hopeful that I would get some sort of update since i order in the 10/06/22. The last update to my EDD was Dec 22 for Jan-Mar 23.

Apologies if this question has been asked before I am new to this forum.

Does anyone here have a list of Tesla ships that go from Shanghai to Australia?
So far I have:

Morning Crystal
Morning Cherry
Paglia
Viking Passama
Panganella
Turandot

They all seem to be Armacup ones from this link but realise there's more than that...
Can anyone help?
Yeah their the standard ones that usually have small - medium batches on board.

Grande Mirafiori is heading to Brisbane atm from Shanghai. I’d expect vins off her an a couple days so second half of the week.

• Helpful
Reactions: Elite Display
Does anyone here have a list of Tesla ships that go from Shanghai to Australia?
So far I have:

Morning Crystal
Morning Cherry
Paglia
Viking Passama
Panganella
Turandot

They all seem to be Armacup ones from this link but realise there's more than that...
Can anyone help?
Best to join @Vedaprime tracking service, you can get all the accurate information there and a lot of insight that can’t be shared here

• Informative
Reactions: Elite Display
Okay thank you and well yes, I will probably give TACC a fair go. It's the prospect of sudden deceleration that really worries me and getting run up the rear. On prior experience of cruise controls we would only use it on open highways and freeways.
Mate, no one has ever been rear ended when an episode of phantom breaking happened. Honestly, I believe you are overthinking the issue.