Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What do you expect the port authorities to do, when there's been more vehicle carrying ships arrive than they can cope with?
They'd be running out of space to park the incoming cars, and not enough trucks to carry the previously delivered cars out of the port in a reasonable time.

The more Teslas in Melbourne the better for the people. Come on Dan Andrews. Fix our port.

Morning everyone
Unless I'm very much mistaken, I don't see a huge amount of movement either on VINs or EDDs for RWD east coast vehicles over the last week? So, no VIN allocation batches seem to have been made recently. Anyone know differently?

[RWD - late July order]

I echo the sentiment mate,ordered in Sep. Optimistically Waiting for the VIN frenzy to start sooner than later :)

Morning everyone
Unless I'm very much mistaken, I don't see a huge amount of movement either on VINs or EDDs for RWD east coast vehicles over the last week? So, no VIN allocation batches seem to have been made recently. Anyone know differently?

[RWD - late July order]

There was a lot of VINs assigned only 4 days ago for east coast. Those people will start getting their invoices around now and there will be build dates on those.

Your next most likely ship is Turandot which left Shanghai on 22nd for Brisbane/PK/Melb. I don't think vins have been assigned from this ship yet and probably won't be until early/mid next week.

There was a lot of VINs assigned only 4 days ago for east coast. Those people will start getting their invoices around now and there will be build dates on those.

Your next most likely ship is Turandot which left Shanghai on 22nd for Brisbane/PK/Melb. I don't think vins have been assigned from this ship yet and probably won't be until early/mid next week.
I suspect my MYP is on Turandot given the Shanghai departure date and VIN issue last week and delivery window starting just after Turandot is due to berth in Brisbane.

Just picked up my MYP.
Not sure what the media is complaining about hard suspension, me and missus tried our best to “feel” the hard suspension part.

If anything it feels better than our Forester turbo.

Some road section in Miranda is not smooth, and also doing a bit of highway 110km/h.

All in 75km usage 157wh/km

So maybe the new comfort suspension actually works! You've got it.