Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That was some weird Vessel Finder stuff up. Marinetracker has it south of Port Philip heads, PAglia is way further south again. Both scheduled for 6 March...into port. I am getting dizzy watching them go round in circles, they better stop soon.
6/3 is ridiculous. Get your *sugar* together, Melbourne.
Turandot is scheduled to arrive in Brisbane on that date before heading down to Melbourne to join that traffic water(?)jam.

Anyway, we can escalate to Tesla agents in Melbourne to put some pressure on Port authorities? Paglia is on our shores for a week and will be on shore for another 2 weeks before getting berth spot...3 weeks all up...Bizzare...
w400_q80.jpg

Out of curiosity, is this how you picture the Tesla Agents?

I just want to know how much power you think they wield and influence they have over port authority 😂

Escalate to Elon via Twitter. He would be pissed as well to see all the hard work of Tesla Shanghai being pulled apart by the highly ineffective Melbourne Port (& Tesla logistics for using Melbourne Port?). Ultimately all of us in Oz end up paying more for the sloppiness

Escalate to Elon via Twitter. He would be pissed as well to see all the hard work of Tesla Shanghai being pulled apart by the highly ineffective Melbourne Port (& Tesla logistics for using Melbourne Port?). Ultimately all of us in Oz end up paying more for the sloppiness
What is escalating to Elon going to do? Is he going to construct a port just for Tesla carrying ships? Is it going to make the lazy port people work harder and faster?

I'm sorry if I sound like a dick but I really want to know what difference you actually think escalating it to Elon is going to do.

Reactions: Ryanjava
What I find strange is AusPost Car Insurance is underwritten by QBE insurance but if you put in the exact same information with QBE, it comes out 500-600 more expensive! How does that work?

The devil will probably be in the fine print, ie the PDS. There most likely is a reduction in some limit, ie hire car might only be for 2 weeks, fewer claims on glass, smaller authorised repairer list, blah blah

For those taking delivery of your MYRWD in the next few days, can you please come back and share detail on build date and suspension etc?
TIA.

MYRWD / White on Black / Gemini / Ordered 12/01/2023 / EDD Feb-May 2023

In the last few days I have seen a lot of MYP related VIN/EDD updates, but not much about RWD.

Or did I miss those posts. As multiple ppl have pointed out perhaps next 1 week should bring in RWD VIN frenzy.

What is escalating to Elon going to do? Is he going to construct a port just for Tesla carrying ships? Is it going to make the lazy port people work harder and faster?

I'm sorry if I sound like a dick but I really want to know what difference you actually think escalating it to Elon is going to do.

In the last few days I have seen a lot of MYP related VIN/EDD updates, but not much about RWD.
Yep, hopefully once the frenzied first day people have taken their MYP delivery Tesla will release the MY LR here. Here is hoping.

The number of posters that have been posting about their MYP orders have been unbelievable. I am only new here, but the MYP to RWD order ratio is easily 10:1

My personal view only and not having a go or jealous of anyone.

Why would Tesla release the LR when they were sitting on multiple 1000s of MYPs in their order book? Would make no sense for them.