Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Does anyone know why they sell the key band for the keyfob on the Aussie website but not the actual keyfob itself?
They used to sell the fob as I got one early on but the laws regarding button batteries changes and the battery compartment needs to be secured with a screw nowadays. The original versions did not have thus so I presume they need to redesign and refill the case. That takes Tesla time

Reactions: Elite Display
Apparently circa $600 per tyre replacement for MYP as seen on you tube.
I paid $620ea for factory sized 19" MYLR tyres for Geminis (will be swapping out the 21" MYP Überturbines). So maybe 21" tyres are even more, because my price for the 19s was the cheapest I could find. But I did get the Michelin Pilot Sport EVs (they come in factory in the 20" MY wheels in Australia), instead of the Hankooks.

Are people that's been receiving delivery text ordered the MYP or RWD?
Assuming RWD orders from July - aug22 are still being fulfilled right now
I receive nothing. I send message to ask Tesla but they still reply me the same thing -
Hi

All the most up to date information is visible and available in your Tesla Account. Please keep an eye on your account for any further updates regarding delivery, and we will reach out to you with further instructions in due course.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Reminder for everyone to update your order status:

Are we still seeing massive queues from June? :(

When I first got my M3 I purchased one from the US (pre-delivery) which works fine with the car
if you can get one I actually find it very useful to use as it saves messing around on the phone app ( even if your hands are not full) as it controls lock and unlock of the car, trunk open, frunk open, and charge port open ( really useful at non tesla chargers) and if you don't have your phone allows operation of the car. However its best to use a pin to start just in case you lose it and someone wanders around testing which car it opens.

• Informative
Reactions: Elite Display

certainly for MYP in western Australia

I can't update it.

Noticed MIRRAT a few days ago showed HOEGH SHANGHAI scheduled for Berth 3 on 10-Mar. Observed that HOEGH SHANGHAI moored in another area of Melbourne Ports (not managed by MIRRAT) ... was hoping this would mean vessels next in the queue would berth earlier (e.g. PAGLIA berths earlier) based on "first come / first served" rules of MIRRAT (https://www.mirrat.com.au/storage/assets-mirrat/PDFs/Berthing-Priority-Rules.pdf). Now see that the schedule is showing HOEGH JACKSONVILLE taking this spot ... appears spots have been swapped :(. Guess keep waiting on PAGLIA to berth.

Reactions: Way Downunder
Does seem Paglia is in the bad books for some reason. Leo Spirit seems to have been slipped straight through the East Coast ports and into Melbourne in "normal" time. Perhaps the public holiday is getting in the way of handling the cars off the boats or other manning probs, so rather than paying port fees they have said to leave it at anchor for another 24hrs. The length of stay in the miraat schedule for leo Spirit, Artemis L, G Diamond and H Jacksonville seem to have been extended from earlier schedules. Perhaps more quarantine action.

Access requested to edit the sheet.

Reactions: krylonos