Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here also - Alexandria SYD.
I'm Chatswood, for what it's worth. So it seems like all NSW locations have the same update.

That update, literally right after the Paganella's ATA for the NZ port...I'm becoming more and more confident that we are actually are on that ship instead. I guess well know if the Turandot and Paganella arrive in Syd at different times.

I just checked again. Hoegh Jacksonville is now back at Melbourne Anchorage, they must have wanted a coffee and dropped into Appleton dock for a few hours. Looks like they will be back into Webb according to Mirrat, so I had best leave him alone. :)
His ears must have been ringing or perhaps David is monitoring this channel & taking on our feedback 🤪

• Funny
Reactions: joseph.luppino
Been thinking on this. If Jacksonville isn't in berth 3, then Paglia SHOULD take that slot over Figaro as it arrived to Melbourne earlier.
That was my hope too, but today it seems Hoegh JAcksonville's visit to Appleton dock was very brief. It is now showing back in Melbourne Anchorage so no change for Paglia. Vessel finder shows the move in ship details so I don't think I was hallucinating.

Last edited: