Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Latest for Port Kembela they update this every few days.. so need to change date
GRANDE MIRAFIORI 17th-19th
PAGANELLA 19th then same dock Turandot 20th
these change daily it seems :(..
Following the Grande MIraiori to Melb keeps pushing out was originally 19th now 25th now :(

That is interesting. Looks like the bulk of the NSW cars on the Grande Mirafiori (It will take 6 shifts to unload) and barely any on PAGANELLA (2 shifts) &
TURANDOT (1 Shift)

1678768855008.png
1678768879686.png

Thanks didn’t know this. Funny how tiniest of inconveniences influence our choice - not judging - I am the same. I wanted to install automatic garage door opener that opens your garage door as soon as you reach your drive way (I think it requires a service centre appointment). To which my spouse said, what’s wrong with our garage remote!
Or just get one of these that you add to your existing setup, which you can then pair to you home IoT setup and also pair it with your mobile phone as a key. When you setup location services it can automatically open your garage door when you arrive home. This works on the phone location, which presumably you’ll have with you at all times. That was it isn’t car specific. This is what I did and was cheaper and more useful than a car specific module that you have to pay a subscription fee to use.

Some Melb-bound 3s got originally on March EDDs got pushed out to April today.
Yes I know my M3 pushed out Grande MIrafiori due 25th now.. So probably 28th :( Prob April Fools day dock :)
Could of given me my Model Y VIN to make up for it.. I say July car now from my order :(
for the NSW people it is now docking tomorrow not the 18th although latest page has it unloading for 4 days :( Must be full of minis and Fiat 500's :)
1678770495833.png

Reactions: JNTOZ
Both Grand Mirafiori and Paganella have arrived at PK.
Turandot on its way to PK, by the looks of it.
There will be a flood of deliveries by the end of March (fingers crossed)!
Could we see Tesla MY top Ford Ranger and Toyota Hilux as biggest deliveries in March. Also looks good for 1st quarter results. However there are peaks and troughs - March very likely to be a ⛰️.

Reactions: singo79
Or just get one of these that you add to your existing setup, which you can then pair to you home IoT setup and also pair it with your mobile phone as a key. When you setup location services it can automatically open your garage door when you arrive home. This works on the phone location, which presumably you’ll have with you at all times. That was it isn’t car specific. This is what I did and was cheaper and more useful than a car specific module that you have to pay a subscription fee to use.

In my situation, I have an Merlin garage door opening system that is not their latest. When I spoke to their rep they said "I need you to be aware that this is not an OPEN signal. It is an activation signal. If the door is open, and the Tesla approaches the property, the automated transmission will close the door. If the door is moving prior to the Tesla approaching, the automated transmission will stop the door."

Apparently, for my particular door, they have had issues with the door not behaving as people expected because of this activation signal vs open signal issue and it can either be frustrating or even damage the car if the driver is not paying attention.

If I do this, I'll probably pay the extra to upgrade the garage door opening system and getting the Home Link setup.

Reactions: singo79
I was pretty worried about this as well. I ordered my MY RWD (red, White interior) in late October. Tesla rep confirmed today by SMS that they still expect to get it to me within the Feb-May prediction. I need it before end of financial year, so really hope they are right.
Thanks. Interesting to know.
Mine is a MY RWD white on white. Ordered early August.
Checked the order today, still says Feb-May as well.

For those with EDD Mar 23-31 in Syd when are you planning on paying off the balance? This week or next week? Or will wait for the SMS?
When I became confident that I was in the same month as delivery, so that there would not be any (or many) impacted interest payments then I triggered the payment process. So ours is paid already. I too did not want one more potential delay.

Reactions: RP19