Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm so very tempted haha. But this car is mainly for the wife as she drives the moast so makes sense for her to have it. I wanted the performance with quicksilver but she wasn't a fan of the red brakes and spoiler 😕 I'm still trying to change her mind though.

The current plan is to buy another tesla probably next year and that will be mine and as long as the performance stays under the luxury car tax I'll do my best to get that one. Who knows, maybe Juniper will be out by then too.
I reckon it’ll be a column a or column b situation - you can have Juniper or have it under FBT.

The only mitigating factor is the tightening market, might force Tesla to permanently drop their prices.

Yeah you are probably right with that one, who knows what Tesla will do.
My main thing is making sure I have the residual payments set aside so a lot of saving still to be done before I can think of getting another one lol. I like to dream 😄

I still don't have a EDD or any movement so your thinking of it coming in June sometime is probably spot on. Because you switched the colour to quicksilver so early you might even luckout and still sneak in the May drop! Fingers crossed for you!

Yeah you are probably right with that one, who knows what Tesla will do.
My main thing is making sure I have the residual payments set aside so a lot of saving still to be done before I can think of getting another one lol. I like to dream 😄

I still don't have a EDD or any movement so your thinking of it coming in June sometime is probably spot on. Because you switched the colour to quicksilver so early you might even luckout and still sneak in the May drop! Fingers crossed for you!
A forward thinker too. I like it.
I intend to put part of my bonus payments aside to cover the end residual.

I strongly suspect you and I will be collection mates.

A forward thinker too. I like it.
I intend to put part of my bonus payments aside to cover the end residual.

I strongly suspect you and I will be collection mates.
Yeah that's a good idea setting aside part of your bonus! I'll be doing the same :)

I reckon you are spot on there. We will be driving out there the same day.

I do have a strong feeling we will get some sort of EDD update this week. Been following all the posts on Facebook and people who have ordered 1 week before me got notified last week so here's hoping 😀

Yeah that's a good idea setting aside part of your bonus! I'll be doing the same :)

I reckon you are spot on there. We will be driving out there the same day.

I do have a strong feeling we will get some sort of EDD update this week. Been following all the posts on Facebook and people who have ordered 1 week before me got notified last week so here's hoping 😀

The Tesla dude said I should get a date “very soon” but again I’m not sure what info he has and what’s just a general guess.

Remind me again, what colour did you go for? I know you said LR

IMG_9770.png

The price has dropped again across both models - no email to say it’s changed yet, so may yet be a glitch