Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those that are doing Melbourne pickups tomorrow have a check in your Vicroads online account. My registration has been completed and you can see full rego details online now. If you are planning to swap over to an EV Electricity Plan you need your car registration to complete the application.

All very soon now.
Wow, I just looked up Simply and their EV plan..looks awesome - Thanks for that will be getting onto it ASAP. 6c offpeak and 11c feed in is a way better deal atm compared to what I'm on.

No rego in vicroads yet unfortunately..

Reactions: advertisingfre
B20DFF42-793E-4848-84B1-DA35A8C5A937.jpeg
D41B9444-0897-4102-AFCC-9F433B7F7DEE.jpeg
FBA10E27-E260-4415-BAB9-11A3A77AFBB8.jpeg

Okay @Enters , it's officially just passed the "Black Bar" territory in the schedule and the Grande Mirafiori has not moved. If it still has not moved by EOD today then I'm going to suspect that it's going to continue not moving until the end of the bar (Thursday).

View attachment 919685View attachment 919686
Yep, I think you're right. Probably won't finish until tomorrow midnight!

Reactions: krylonos
For those that are doing Melbourne pickups tomorrow have a check in your Vicroads online account. My registration has been completed and you can see full rego details online now. If you are planning to swap over to an EV Electricity Plan you need your car registration to complete the application.

All very soon now.
Powershop doesn't let you sign up unless you own the vehicle privately. This rules out people with vehicle leases :(

Powershop doesn't let you sign up unless you own the vehicle privately. This rules out people with vehicle leases :(
That's very interesting! I actually made the swap to Simply Energy instead. Was on Powershop.

Anyways girls and guys this is my last post I'm outta this thread. Picked up the car this morning, loving it! The acceleration is just brilliant. Did some quick little mods, popped on the custom plates, mock carbon fibre front lip, sunglasses holder and some little storage compartments. Really looking forward to the learning curve that comes with it all. Anyways enjoy the wait, it's worth it.

PXL_20230321_031948537.jpg