Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I went back in time to have a look at my Model 3 LR delivery process and I can confirm the push back in dates are normal day by day. Its just a matter of patients before the big day comes.

As an exmaple:
"Just watching my delivery date range keep getting pushed back each day at the moment.

Revised estimate was 20 July to 03 August 😀

However, over the past few days the estimated delivery dates have been slipping daily from 20 -> 21 -> 22 -> 23 -> 24 July to 04 August ☹️

Hopefully the delivery date range doesn't keep getting pushed back ... Sigh back to waiting patiently ..."

"Random check of Tesla account this morning and there is a delivery appointment date set 😁😁😁 27 July!!!"
On your example above, when did you pay in full?

Reactions: MyPWSyd
Has anyone purchased all weather mats and can tell me whether they smell. I want to avoid the rubber smell.
Blue/Black MYP Syd ordered in Aug
EDD on 20 Feb was 11 Mar - 1 Apr with VIN
Narrowed to 23-30 March a few weeks ago. Over the last week, daily push backs by one day
Woke to big pushback - EDD 13 Apr - 4 May
very strange I am still seeing daily push backs which I think is done by a bot. Maybe call them and ask what happened. It could be an error.

Reactions: 1001
Blue/Black MYP Syd ordered in Aug
EDD on 20 Feb was 11 Mar - 1 Apr with VIN
Narrowed to 23-30 March a few weeks ago. Over the last week, daily push backs by one day
Woke to big pushback - EDD 13 Apr - 4 May
Spoke with Tesla rep this morning. Tesla are closed from 1 April to 6 April (then the long weekend which they are closed I think) which is why the big push back. You should speak with your tesla rep and see if they have any available for immediate delivery. If so, you can pick it up as soon as tomorrow provided funds are cleared.

You should also throw your VIN into the MolAce tracker and see if you are one of the few that are on an Ace ship

Anticlockwise Route (via Singapore/Fremantle): You could end up on Palmela, Wisdom Ace or other unassigned ship
Clockwise Route via Japan: Frontier Ace, Elegant Ace
Interesting. Did as you suggested. Found it on Palmela, ETA into Brisbane 23 April. So, my car has been in Singapore since 15 March and will set sail for me in another week. Very cool

Reactions: wireblue
Interesting that Mermaid Ace is on the way to Melbourne but isn't dropping anything off in Perth, though.

Don't get me started on this! Multiple ships have come to Fremantle/Perth with cars for other states (and/or NZ) and not had Perth Teslas on it.
My MYP was built on 28th Jan and has been sitting in Singapore for a month finally left this morning to continue it's journey to Perth. It's due to arrive on 5th April.
This will be the first batch of 2023 builds to arrive for Perth, the second batch of '23 builds will be almost 5-6mths old by the time they arrive :(

Reactions: Dannerz