Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice! Have you searched for a hidden VIN?

This Chrome extension is the easiest way
Yes, I found my Hidden VIN. It looks like my car is on the Palmela vessel.
1681213149650.png

Reactions: [Zombie]
I ordered a MY RWD this month (April)..will I get delivery May-Jun as Tesla website claims? I notice people who ordered back in Oct are yet to get delivery this month
The time between order and delivery is getting shorter as Tesla work through the backlog of orders. There were thousands of orders on day 1, so it took a while to get them all delivered.

Reactions: cafz
My delivery of my MY RWD is booked in for the end of April. So I messaged my SA today to see if it can be brought forward. He came back saying my car is expected arrival at my delivery centre is the day before my delivery date.
That sounds right. The schedule is very tight as they only have limited space at the delivery centres and limited transporters. They would be doing themselves a disservice by holding the cars longer than they had to. The delivery date given is the soonest feasible given they need to detail, check over and register the vehicle in that one day between receiving it and you picking it up.

Reactions: hillgun
Just the armacup ships and Grande Mirafiori I think. There were no MolAce ships to WA or east coast in March.
So if I count Brisbane arrivals (being first Australian port) then it would be Paganella (this was actually PK), Turandot, Morning Crystal and maybe Don Juan (can't remember if it made it in March or not)
Depends what they count as delivered - does it mean arrived in port or in customers hands?

In theory Australia could receive 2000 each month but that doesn't account for any new orders put in which keep adding the outstanding orders.
I interrupted the article as vehicle received by customer but at this point, I'm sure a few would gladly take "arrived at port" and car touches Australian soil.

Reactions: alliwantisaY
View attachment 927454View attachment 927455

To each his/her/their/whatever your pronoun is.
It's your car, you can do whatever you want to it but I'm not going to lie.... it's pretty gross.
Must be a Model 3 thing, I haven't seen many ugly/ridiculous Ys, have you guys?
To make matters worse - did they stick on a fake Dual Motor badge? I thought LR/P are banned for P-Plate drivers?

Either way the spoiler alone makes me want to projectile. I hope he is on this forum so we can point shame and laugh. Show yourself!! 🫵

• Funny
Reactions: Elite Display
View attachment 927454View attachment 927455

To each his/her/their/whatever your pronoun is.
It's your car, you can do whatever you want to it but I'm not going to lie.... it's pretty gross.
Must be a Model 3 thing, I haven't seen many ugly/ridiculous Ys, have you guys?
This is awesome! electric cars have definitely gone main stream lol, despite all the fud :) not my style but hey, I'm not here to judge :)

Yep my pick up @ Miranda is on the 27 April and I ordered at 12:45 day one - best of luck this Friday!
I wonder how I got in front of you, I'm not gonna question it thought :) I didn't pay the deposit until they gave me a firm pickup time...the last few days actually go pretty quick, it's the EDD being pushed back on a daily occurrence which made it tough.

Reactions: 1001