Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to hear the EDD revert back. I am one of the first person to receive VIN for a Jan order, the EDD has stayed TBD ever since.

I suspected they may have loaded some LRs possibly at the expense of RWD deliveries. Hope they fix their screwups and you get your cars soon.

Based on the port delays BS (while true, they are not changing anything to meet delivery times) email, I figure my car is stuck at Shanghai and won't arrive until late June based on Armacup schedule. Having told every man and his dog at Tesla I need the car by the EOFY I didn't expect it would come to this. But not really I guess, the company is run by an idiot and their people are trained not to help their customers.

Barring a miracle I may have to look at an EQC or something else that I can get hold of.

Nice. Same here. EDD changed to May 26-Jun 16 from Apr-Jun 2023 for awhile. However, it changed back to Apr-Jun 2023 now.

Ordered myrwd/msm/black/induction/canberra on 7/3/2023.

Application for vehicle registration is now visible.

Hidden vin is still hidden.
I called the Tesla Canberra number, person I spoke to said that they can't see any vehicle assigned to my order and that sometimes the website "does these things" when "they're changing stuff in the back end".

Anyway, told me I should basically ignore anything I see on the website until I get an SMS from Tesla. Which doesn't fill my with confidence to be honest.

Reactions: bean2006
So for NSW orders with an EDD of 1/5 to 22/5 do we think the cars are on Viking that arrives on the 8th or Paganella on the 12th? Is there a current NSW EDD before the 1st to 22nd that hasn’t been delivered yet?
I could not track my VIN on the MOL tracker. Hence assuming it's on one of Armacup ships - Paganella or Viking Passama, and not on MOL ships - Viking Sea or Viking Emerald.

Mine also changed back, I think most Estimated deliveries have changed back to Feb - May and my Vin has been removed as well as the application for Vehicle registration. Possibly a glitch and may revert back, because My Vin got assigned already but is now gone. Very confusing
Same here, EDD was showing as TBD but changed back this morning to Feb May. Also, "Application for Vehicle Registration" link has appeared however when trying to click there is an error message "Failed to load PDF document". Anyone else also is experiencing the same?