Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw the EDD of May 22 to June 12 on the app this morning.
Now its back to Feb to May.

The link to the Vehicle Registration form is DED.

#&@(*$&#(*@&$(*#@&$(*#@$@
This is exactly what happened to me!
Same as above, my EDD has reverted back to Feb-May window, VIN no longer visible
I should've gone back to read these. Looks like I'm not the only one with this problem.
Looks like almost everyone has had this happen unfortunately - on here and on the FB groups
That sucks :(

Surely it can't be a site-wide glitch if people got actual VINs assigned and everyone has different EDD dates...

Received invoice for the LR Red, built 13th April so I assume it is on Morning Chrystal. Does anybody know when it is going to dock into Brisbane?

Also received a vin for my white LR however it has now been removed and changed to May - June :rolleyes: Looks like I will be definitely taking the red one lol.
Not sure if this will help outside of signing up for vedaprime: Asia to Oceania | Armacup

Does yours show a date/date range for the red one?

Not too long ago, I was praising Port of Brisbane for not being the cause of delay but as soon as there is even a little bit of pressure, it all collapses like a house of cards.

The Tesla carriers: Viking Passama, Paganella, Palmela, Morning Crystal are all STILL waiting around the Sunshine Coast but joining them are other vehicle carriers: Bravery Ace, Hoegh Chiba, Dream Beauty, Hoegh Traveller, Elegant Ace AND 4-5 bulk/crude oil/container ships. The queue is massive.

You can see on the map on Vesselfinder, it's a literal catastrophe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: houdini
Hey All,
I had my show an EDD change to May 22 to June 10 and a Vin assigned this morning only to revert back to April-June window with the VIN and rego paperwork removed an hour later. Has anyone else had similar issues? According to SA it was a glitch but seems a bit off.

Red MY RWD white/black and induction wheels 10/02/2023 order
Mine is 26/02 could be around but state could be a difference , where did you order

Last week, we were talking about not being able to see the remaining balance after making payments. I can now see them in my account by clicking Payment Method, so at least that is working now. Sorry to hear about people losing their date range. Mine slipped back a week (Qld), presumably due to the Brisbane port congestion. Hopefully it doesn't slip further and they can get these ships processed pronto.

Last week, we were talking about not being able to see the remaining balance after making payments. I can now see them in my account by clicking Payment Method, so at least that is working now. Sorry to hear about people losing their date range. Mine slipped back a week (Qld), presumably due to the Brisbane port congestion. Hopefully it doesn't slip further and they can get these ships processed pronto.
What was your date range and what is it now?