Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey All,
I had my show an EDD change to May 22 to June 10 and a Vin assigned this morning only to revert back to April-June window with the VIN and rego paperwork removed an hour later. Has anyone else had similar issues? According to SA it was a glitch but seems a bit off.

Red MY RWD white/black and induction wheels 10/02/2023 order

Hey All,
I had my show an EDD change to May 22 to June 10 and a Vin assigned this morning only to revert back to April-June window with the VIN and rego paperwork removed an hour later. Has anyone else had similar issues? According to SA it was a glitch but seems a bit off.

Red MY RWD white/black and induction wheels 10/02/2023 order
Looks like our hope elapsed. I’m not sure if the vin assigned was a dummy or it is actually the car going to belong to the owner? The engine number also filled in in the rego paper. Too bad didn’t save the pdf while excitement was there.

Movement on my EDD in the Tesla app. QLD, Gold Coast order. Sadly, movement in the wrong direction.

Was 1/5 -> 22/5
Now 22/5 ->12/6

Original order date: 28th July 2022

My vehicle is on Palmela and the rep from Tesla this morning confirmed they are bullish still about a May delivery for my QLD order. My guess is that Passama and Paganella may also still squeak the 1-22 May window.

If you are a QLD order and still showing 1-22 May, chances are you're on Passama or maybe Paganella. If you just got moved, you are likely on Palmela (which you can search for via the VIN on their website) or Morning Crystal. If you are on Morning Crystal, I would be setting your watch for early June.

[Ship] -> [Arrival to port date] / [Departure date]

Viking Passama -> 19th Apr/ 6th May
Paganella -> 24th April/ 11th May
Palmela -> 27th April/ 14th May
Morning Crystal -> 29th Apr/ 21st May

Last edited:
Hello All,

Order 4/2
Model Y Rwd White/Black 19”
Final Invoice 1/5 (today)
Build date 21/4
Delivery range 7/5-28/5
Brisbane

The VIN assigned is LRWYHCFS7PC8
The seat belt configuration has confused me, I was expecting D not C. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks!
I was randomly checking the app and to my surprise, my EDD got updated to June 10 - July 1 so I jumped onto the website and checked for a hidden VIN. Got one. Even the Application for Vehicle Registration form was available and filled in!

HOWEVER... I just checked again and it has disappeared. The EDD has gone back to original Feb-May 2023 so no idea what the hell is going on.
Has this happened to anyone?

I was randomly checking the app and to my surprise, my EDD got updated to June 10 - July 1 so I jumped onto the website and checked for a hidden VIN. Got one. Even the Application for Vehicle Registration form was available and filled in!

HOWEVER... I just checked again and it has disappeared. The EDD has gone back to original Feb-May 2023 so no idea what the hell is going on.
Has this happened to anyone?
Looks like almost everyone has had this happen unfortunately - on here and on the FB groups

Hi guys Good news,

today in the early morning I checked at exactly 12 am and my EDD changed to May 22 - June 12. Ordered MY RWD black interior white exterior and 19-inch wheels.
From my research, all orders in Victoria around October 2022 to early Jan 2023 have gotten their EDD today. I think it is because Turandot arriving on the 8th of May and another ship arriving later in May (I have forgotten its name) caused the queue to shrink. But i am guessing port delays will dela

Good news for people in Vic
MY RWD blue exterior/black interior and 19-inch wheels order here. Ordered 17/12/22, still saying Feb-May.
Any updates for same spec in melb with confirmed delivery window/movement? Thanks all

Reactions: bean2006
anyone with OD in Feb have received VIN in Sydney? (default RWD)
P.S. I just refreshed the page and guess what. EDD has now changed to May 26 - June 16.
Same here, EDD was showing as TBD but changed back this morning to Feb May. Also, "Application for Vehicle Registration" link has appeared however when trying to click there is an error message "Failed to load PDF document". Anyone else also is experiencing the same?
Yep exactly the same happened this morning
EDD change to May 26-June 10
Registration documents appeared, I downloaded them and they had a vin

Then logged back into Tesla l, error with registration doc won’t load and EDD back to April June

Ordered 02/02/2023 MY RWD grey location Sydney
Was originally April- June EDD

Reactions: XLBo
Movement on my EDD in the Tesla app. QLD, Gold Coast order. Sadly, movement in the wrong direction.

Was 1/5 -> 22/5
Now 22/5 ->12/6

Original order date: 28th July 2022

My vehicle is on Palmela and the rep from Tesla this morning confirmed they are bullish still about a May delivery for my QLD order. My guess is that Passama and Paganella may also still squeak the 1-22 May window.

If you are a QLD order and still showing 1-22 May, chances are you're on Passama or maybe Paganella. If you just got moved, you are likely on Palmela (which you can search for via the VIN on their website) or Morning Crystal. If you are on Morning Crystal, I would be setting your watch for early June.

[Ship] -> [Arrival to port date] / [Departure date]

Viking Passama -> 19th Apr/ 6th May
Paganella -> 24th April/ 11th May
Palmela -> 27th April/ 14th May
Morning Crystal -> 29th Apr/ 21st May
Hey mate

I'm on palmela and mine changed today from 1-22 may to 6-27 may.

So end of May looks feasible.