Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just sold my Kia Sportage, and claimed back the rego. But just remembered it was an interstate sale so that’s why I could do that.
I sold it to a dealership through Carsales instant offer. A minute after we signed the paperwork, got an email confirming the sale and few hours later, got an email from VicRoads that the transfer is complete and vehicle is no longer visible in our VicRoads account.

We just sold the car $5000 more than what Tesla offered. So few hundred dollars in rego didn’t matter much.

What the heck is going on in Brisbane ports? Passama, Paganella, and Morning Crystal all que'd up and have been for days.

Pretty confident us 26 May - 16 June NSW people are on one of them. Might turn out to be the reason why some of us miss EOFY!

How do I search for the hidden VIN? Where do I search?

The easiest is with the Tesla VIN Finder Chrome Extension as it does the work for you.
Just log into your Tesla account and go to your car's "manage" page.

You can also search manually by viewing the source code for that page and searching for LRW

sourcecode-hiddenVIN-redacted.png

You won't have a hidden VIN even if a car is assigned to you if you haven't completed all tasks (eg choosing cash or finance) or if you are trading in a car to Tesla and haven't accepted or rejected their offer - or even received their offer yet.

Reactions: grizzlybear