Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was very excited this morning to refresh and see that this was the case. It suggests to me that the POB public schedules are reasonable. On this score, Passama now shows up as due to depart as of almost exactly now. So, if we see that it's moved from port anytime in the next little while, it helps bed down our understanding.
Heading out to sea! Correct. Bring on the next

1683441114607.png

Received text from Tesla last Friday and also found hidden VIN using extension. However unable to locate the vehicle through RAV search. SA said they still aimed to deliver by end of May, if not early June.

ODD 17th Jan, White paint, white interior, 20" induction.

My initial thought process was the same but then I started over thinking it and my SA doesnt seem very proactive so I started looking around.
Apparently you need to send it their with the subject being your order #
I thought the same but called my local dealer and they confirmed that I should fill out the registration documents and send them off to the [email protected] (or you state specific one). Organising plates etc. can sometimes take a few weeks so didn't want to risk pushing my delivery date out.

I assume that we don't fill it in until Tesla sends us that e-mail address.
My initial thought process was the same but then I started over thinking it and my SA doesnt seem very proactive so I started looking around.
Apparently you need to send it their with the subject being your order #
Pics of email/text you get attached for VIC.

Attachments

• email.png
    email.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 35
  • text.png
    text.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 31
I sold it to a dealership through Carsales instant offer. A minute after we signed the paperwork, got an email confirming the sale and few hours later, got an email from VicRoads that the transfer is complete and vehicle is no longer visible in our VicRoads account.

We just sold the car $5000 more than what Tesla offered. So few hundred dollars in rego didn’t matter much.
Tesla offered you $0? Talk about lowballing! jks, good stuff mate
Thanks for this matthardy.

Looks like Passama is finally at port and unloading, in line with your updated info. If the dates in your post hold then I'm feeling a lot more comfortable making EOFY.

Looking forward to your RAV update Elite Display. The date yours hits RAV should tell me which one of the 3 ships I'm on.
I just checked this morning and it's not there yet. I'll continue to spam that website until it shows up.

Tesla offered you $0? Talk about lowballing! jks, good stuff mate

I just checked this morning and it's not there yet. I'll continue to spam that website until it shows up.
Tesla offered $15,000. CarSales Instant Offer was $20,200. We bought the car 4 years ago for $23,500. So it was worth going through CarSales even though it is a bit of hassle living without a vehicle for a few weeks.
Good thing we live within the walkable range from our work.

Reactions: t3sla-007