Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just checked this morning and it's not there yet. I'll continue to spam that website until it shows up.

Mine's still not in RAV, but I received my final invoice this morning with build date - yay. Maybe give your account another check today.

So now Im confused on the sequencing of things with RAV and Tesla invoice appearing, but nevertheless my build date is 24/04/23 - I would expect yours to be the same.

With that, I sense unfortunately I'll be on Paglia arriving to PK late June; you on the other hand could be on Turandot or Paglia

Mine's still not in RAV, but I received my final invoice this morning with build date - yay. Maybe give your account another check today.

So now Im confused on the sequencing of things with RAV and Tesla invoice appearing, but nevertheless my build date is 24/04/23 - I would expect yours to be the same.

With that, I sense unfortunately I'll be on Paglia arriving to PK late June; you on the other hand could be on Turandot or Paglia
Did you get an email or SMS telling you that the final invoice was available or did you randomly check and see it?

I reckon we both snuck onto Turandot and it's heading down to Melbourne first and then Brisbane.
They could be transporting yours via road from Melbourne, I really don't know.

Did you get an email or SMS telling you that the final invoice was available or did you randomly check and see it?

I reckon we both snuck onto Turandot and it's heading down to Melbourne first and then Brisbane.
They could be transporting yours via road from Melbourne, I really don't know.
I received a text from Tesla about a half hour ago telling me the invoice was now available in my account, email came a few minutes after.

I hope you're right about Turandot and it wouldn't surprise me.. no doubt Tesla wants these cars sold ahead of 30 June and interstate transfer may be in their best financial interest.

Last edited:
Shipping Update:
- Don Juan has finished its business in Port Kembla and is heading to other parts of Asia. Won't be seeing this vessel in Australian waters until at least June.
- Viking Passama... now a week behind schedule. Hasn't docked in Brisbane yet but should see some movement soon.
- Paganella is waiting to doc in Brisbane. Should be today (24/04) according to Public Pages
- Morning Crystal is due to arrive in Brisbane on 29/04
- Turandot is in Shanghai picking up more cars. Armacup has changed the route for this. The vessel was originally going to Brisbane first but is now going to arrive in Melbourne first on 10/05. It makes sense since there are already 3 ships waiting to unload cars in Brisbane.
- Morning Cherry has not officially arrived in Port Kembla but is close. Originally supposed to dock on 16/04
- Paglia has been renamed to Viking Paglia and is mid-way through dropping off cars to our international neighbours to the East of us. It will then go back to Shanghai for more cars.

Has anyone in Brisbane received their VIN/hidden VIN/text recently? Seeing as Viking Passama, Paganella, Morning Crystal are all close by. Would seem strange if there's no action on that front.

Until then, hang in there everyone. I'm still optimistic about getting my car in the "Feb-May" bracket.
Shipping Update 08/05:

- Viking Passama has finished unloading in Brisbane and is bound for Port Kembla next.
- Paganella is STILL waiting to dock in Brisbane. Could finally be happening on 11/05 or 12/05 - let's see if it's allowed out of the naughty corner.
- Morning Crystal was due to arrive in Brisbane on 29/04. Today is 08/05 - only 9 days behind schedule so that's considered early, I guess.
- Turandot is well and truly on the way to Melbourne. It is expected to arrive on 10/05. Source: Ship Movements | Victoria
- Morning Cherry has finished in Port Kembla. It is heading back to Shanghai for more cars.
- Viking Paglia should arrive in Shanghai either today or tomorrow to pick up more cars. Its due in Brisbane 01/06 - with all the congestion in Brisbane, I wouldn't be surprised if they switched the destination at the last second.

This could be one of the last shipping updates I do as the time to leave this forum is nearing. I say this but I could still be here in 2 months time thanks to our best friend, port congestion.

Shipping Update 08/05:

- Viking Passama has finished unloading in Brisbane and is bound for Port Kembla next.
- Paganella is STILL waiting to dock in Brisbane. Could finally be happening on 11/05 or 12/05 - let's see if it's allowed out of the naughty corner.
- Morning Crystal was due to arrive in Brisbane on 29/04. Today is 08/05 - only 9 days behind schedule so that's considered early, I guess.
- Turandot is well and truly on the way to Melbourne. It is expected to arrive on 10/05. Source: Ship Movements | Victoria
- Morning Cherry has finished in Port Kembla. It is heading back to Shanghai for more cars.
- Viking Paglia should arrive in Shanghai either today or tomorrow to pick up more cars. Its due in Brisbane 01/06 - with all the congestion in Brisbane, I wouldn't be surprised if they switched the destination at the last second.

This could be one of the last shipping updates I do as the time to leave this forum is nearing. I say this but I could still be here in 2 months time thanks to our best friend, port congestion.
For those that are following specifically for POB updates

Paganella -> scheduled arrival to the dock of 1-5am 12/5.
Palmela -> scheduled trip starting at midday 15/5 to leave the holding area and come in to unload
Morning Crystal -> no update other than a scheduled departure date of 21/5 from POB which we assume is after unloading

So, those for Bris or GC on Passama, Paganella and Palmela would stand a decent chance of a May delivery, assuming no quarantine hiccups or other delays. Passama unloaded relatively quickly which makes me optimistic. Morning Crystal might be dicey just based on how late in May it is.

Likewise I hope for this to be one of my last updates if Palmela comes in on time and I get a text message for delivery.

Reactions: borgsta and chbchb
Shipping Update 08/05:

I have build date 3/Apr, hoping I snuck onto Passama (left 7/Apr) and will be trucked from Port Kembla down to Tas. Or would it be more likely they held the Vic/Tas cars and put them all Turandot?

For those that are following specifically for POB updates

Paganella -> scheduled arrival to the dock of 1-5am 12/5.
Palmela -> scheduled trip starting at midday 15/5 to leave the holding area and come in to unload
Morning Crystal -> no update other than a scheduled departure date of 21/5 from POB which we assume is after unloading

So, those for Bris or GC on Passama, Paganella and Palmela would stand a decent chance of a May delivery, assuming no quarantine hiccups or other delays. Passama unloaded relatively quickly which makes me optimistic. Morning Crystal might be dicey just based on how late in May it is.

Likewise I hope for this to be one of my last updates if Palmela comes in on time and I get a text message for delivery.
It's been good to have you as a wingman mate. Don't forget about us when you're flying off in your MY

Morning Crystal has been loitering off Fraser Island for nearly 10 days now. It has since moved closer to Point Cartwright anchorage.
That's a good sign. Means its progressing in the right direction.

I have build date 3/Apr, hoping I snuck onto Passama (left 7/Apr) and will be trucked from Port Kembla down to Tas. Or would it be more likely they held the Vic/Tas cars and put them all Turandot?
Seems like a question for Vedaprime.

Excuse the ignorance but where do you find the build date? SORRY!!! I now have the final invoice and the build date is 24th April. So it's pretty certain it won't be on any of the ships currently off Brisbane :-(

Excuse the ignorance but where do you find the build date? SORRY!!! I now have the final invoice and the build date is 24th April. So it's pretty certain it won't be on any of the ships currently off Brisbane :-(
AA9E842A-D173-4755-A1D0-145869B8D41A.jpeg

Reactions: Power Hungry