Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting, does anyone recall the last Tesla ship to arrive in Port Kembla that left China after 3/4? The build date is what had me convinced it was on Passama as it left a few days after build. I did put my VIN into the other Tesla shipping company website (sorry can't recall name) and didn't get a hit so assumed it was on a Armacup ship.

I've got to say the whole shipping thing is a bit of a mystery.
I am in the same boat (Literally :)). Build date 3/4 and delivery already booked for Fri 18th May. While picking the delivery slot, I was informed that the car will arrive at the delivery centre on 18th and hence can picked up Fri onwards. That was when Viking Passama was scheduled to dock on Monday (15th May). Now that it's delayed and the schedule says May 20th, I think we will imminently get the delay message soon.

Interesting, does anyone recall the last Tesla ship to arrive in Port Kembla that left China after 3/4? The build date is what had me convinced it was on Passama as it left a few days after build. I did put my VIN into the other Tesla shipping company website (sorry can't recall name) and didn't get a hit so assumed it was on a Armacup ship.

I've got to say the whole shipping thing is a bit of a mystery.
Viking Sea?

Add to that: Tarifa, Mediterranean Sea, Tankhauser and Polaris Leader.
Dream Beauty is docked now and Palmela is on the way to dock.
Elegant Ace and Eridanus Leader departed over the weekend.

I know someone said Port of Brisbane can handle two vehicle carriers at the same time but I still haven't seen it happen yet. I'll believe it when I see it 😂

Good to know they're working Saturdays and Sundays though.
Dream Beauty and Palmela both now docked...

Add to that: Tarifa, Mediterranean Sea, Tankhauser and Polaris Leader.
Dream Beauty is docked now and Palmela is on the way to dock.
Elegant Ace and Eridanus Leader departed over the weekend.

I know someone said Port of Brisbane can handle two vehicle carriers at the same time but I still haven't seen it happen yet. I'll believe it when I see it 😂

Good to know they're working Saturdays and Sundays though.
FYI

Morning Crystal (Tesla ship) expecting to dock Port of Brisbane at 22/5
Turandot (Tesla ship on the way from Melbourne) expecting to dock Port of Brisbane at 31/5

17BE8801-E043-403E-8923-7AED45D2823A.png

Payments tab now working in Tesla account!

I am in the same boat (Literally :)). Build date 3/4 and delivery already booked for Fri 18th May. While picking the delivery slot, I was informed that the car will arrive at the delivery centre on 18th and hence can picked up Fri onwards. That was when Viking Passama was scheduled to dock on Monday (15th May). Now that it's delayed and the schedule says May 20th, I think we will imminently get the delay message soon.
I have the same build date in Sydney ordered no 5/12, just scheduled mine in for the 23rd.

I have the same build date in Sydney ordered no 5/12, just scheduled mine in for the 23rd.
Congrats mate, if it’s scheduled you’re on the final stretch! Let us know how you go.

I must admit it’s a real bummer to see exact same spec, same build date cars in Sydney ordered in Dec being scheduled for pickup whereas my Oct order just got pushed out by potentially another month… :( I don’t understand how they’re managing this.

Apart from different specs and my order was only couple of weeks ahead, my VIN date, build date and delivery window are identical to yours. Crossing fingers now. Have cars been unloaded and are in transit now or they are still waiting to be cleared at port Melbourne?
Waiting for clearance at Port Melbourne. Could possibly be as soon as this week according to this post.

It says:

"Flat Tire​

Damage to the wheel or tire that causes flat or unsafe driving conditions.
Coverage: Flat tire services are provided for up to 80 km"

What does flat tire services mean exactly is what I want to know...?
Is that a tire change or a tow?

Congrats mate, if it’s scheduled you’re on the final stretch! Let us know how you go.

I must admit it’s a real bummer to see exact same spec, same build date cars in Sydney ordered in Dec being scheduled for pickup whereas my Oct order just got pushed out by potentially another month… :( I don’t understand how they’re managing this.
Agreed real bummer and doesn't make sense that the same build date are getting their delivery SMS while we keep getting pushed back...