Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
around how many days will it change to TBD from a 2 month change May-June ?
From memory, mine was Feb-May forever, then TBD for maybe a week, then May EDD date range, which slipped back and back, then a little forward. My car was ordered in late October, built on 21 April, VIN on about 24 April. I received "Your delivery is approaching" on 31 May. My EDD range is still 5-26 June (plus whatever time the car carrier takes). They obviously don't mean 5th of June is possible, but it is relatively common for them to adjust a date range after it has started.

Has anyone in Melb picked up a Model Y RWD with these details:
RAV Entry - 04/05/2023
Build Date 04/2023

From browsing the forum, it seems the car was one of the first boats to arrive in the country, yet still have an EDD of June12-June30
Yes, there are a few of us. Depending on which ship you were on, lots of the cars are still stuck in NSW awaiting truck transport down to Melbourne. There's no visibility as to when that might be. You might be first, you might be last. It's infuriating.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 4.10.23 pm copy.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 4.10.23 pm copy.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 67
We have VIN and RAV date of entry showing as 18/5 but keep getting conflicting info from Tesla about whether the vehicle is even in the country! Delivery estimate has been pushed back three times now and is sitting at 11-30 June currently.. anyone weigh in on likelihood of receiving before EOFY?

Does anyone have this issue? On 26/05/2023, a VIN was assigned to my MY LR order, EDD changed to TBD and the registration form was able to be viewed and downloaded (which I did download). However, later in the day, EDD changed back to May-Jun and I could not open the registration form anymore. Contact Tesla and was told that there was a system error, and there is still no vin matched my configuration (standard white with back interior and 19"). Is that a common error? Don't really want to believe that's a system error.

We have VIN and RAV date of entry showing as 18/5 but keep getting conflicting info from Tesla about whether the vehicle is even in the country! Delivery estimate has been pushed back three times now and is sitting at 11-30 June currently.. anyone weigh in on likelihood of receiving before EOFY?
Have you worked out which ship you are on (using build date, or searching for VIN on the MOLACE site? Your VIN being in RAV suggests your ship has docked somewhere in Australia, but possibly not yet at Port Kembla. Tesla told me that my car wasn't in Australia when it had docked in Melbourne before being delivered to Brisbane.
Port Kembla is apparently very congested. If your car hasn't landed yet, it will be tough to get it before EOFY. Unfortunately Tesla should have a clearer idea, but they are very poor at sharing information with the customers.
Does anyone have this issue? On 26/05/2023, a VIN was assigned to my MY LR order, EDD changed to TBD and the registration form was able to be viewed and downloaded (which I did download). However, later in the day, EDD changed back to May-Jun and I could not open the registration form anymore. Contact Tesla and was told that there was a system error, and there is still no vin matched my configuration (standard white with back interior and 19"). Is that a common error? Don't really want to believe that's a system error.
Something similar happened to a lot of people about a month ago. It was a system error and they appear to have gone back to their place in the queue before getting TBD at a later date. Sorry, it sucks.