Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody have issues with NL companies not paying 48 hours in advance? I presume so long as payment clears before scheduled pickup slot then there shouldn't be any issues?
My delivery date got put back a day because my NL payment went through in the afternoon still 2 days before,
Tesla called me in the morning and said no payment received so we are putting you back a day.
Payed Friday afternoon, now booked in for pickup Tuesday..
I hope that helps.

Cheers

My delivery date got put back a day because my NL payment went through in the afternoon still 2 days before,
Tesla called me in the morning and said no payment received so we are putting you back a day.
Payed Friday afternoon, now booked in for pickup Tuesday..
I hope that helps.

Cheers
I’ve just had my delivery delayed by a week due to the NL not being organised enough. They had 6 business days before my original delivery date of Sat 8th. Meant to get it tomorrow, had to reschedule. Earliest to reschedule to is Friday 14th. So disappointed. Maxxia are trash to deal with.

I’ve just had my delivery delayed by a week due to the NL not being organised enough. They had 6 business days before my original delivery date of Sat 8th. Meant to get it tomorrow, had to reschedule. Earliest to reschedule to is Friday 14th. So disappointed. Maxxia are trash to deal with.
Also Maxxia here - and just called Tesla to delay my pickup which was scheduled for tomorrow to Thursday.

Received sms today re $750 discount. Am confused! I thought it was for people buying with a referral link since yesterday. The sms reads to me I will receive 750 discount on my order placed last week without a referral code. Maybe 750 is applied to all current orders to make sure people don’t cancel and replace their orders to get net profit of $350? Can anyone advise please?