Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also just got my delivery appointment.. but still battling with SG Fleet to get their ducks in line.

MYLR Black
Order Date - 22/08/23
EDD - Aug 31 - Sept 21
Delivery Date - 8 Sept @ Chatswood

Lets hope I can get everything sorted with the fleet company ASAP so I can make the scheduled appt.
SG Fleet (CBA Financed) finally processed the payment yesterday, sent through remittance and could see it showed finalised in the portal by the afternoon.

Today I received a message saying payment received... So I'm all set for tomorrow morning, first cab off the rank at 9am.

Reactions: JonDarian
I'm wondering if I should do something like this also.
I ordered on 23/8 and financing through PLENTI but have not begun the process yet.
EDD still shows as AUG - SEP 2023 and only have the RN.
My finance wasn't approved before I got the details, but the pre-delivery checklist for "payment method" needs to be completed (or that's what the rep told me). Only just heard back from the bank today that my finance has been approved FINALLY

Reactions: Goneincognito
Got a call from Tesla today to confirm that the ship is still delayed into Melbourne, won't offload for a week or two and hopefully will have car delivered by the end of the month.
Disappointing there is a delay, but like I have said about a few other contacts by Tesla, massive thumbs up for reaching out. Again, so different to my model 3 which was delayed a couple of times and ended up being about a 6 month wait on what was a 6 - 8 week delivery time, and not 1 contact from Tesla the whole time. Surely must be a massive note on my file from last time, or hopefully they are calling everyone in the same situation. Would be a few phone calls.

Got a call from Tesla today to confirm that the ship is still delayed into Melbourne, won't offload for a week or two and hopefully will have car delivered by the end of the month.
Disappointing there is a delay, but like I have said about a few other contacts by Tesla, massive thumbs up for reaching out. Again, so different to my model 3 which was delayed a couple of times and ended up being about a 6 month wait on what was a 6 - 8 week delivery time, and not 1 contact from Tesla the whole time. Surely must be a massive note on my file from last time, or hopefully they are calling everyone in the same situation. Would be a few phone calls.
Think it’s just you, when I’ve asked for an ETA they have just said to check the app and they don’t know anything more than that.

Reactions: JonDarian
Think it’s just you, when I’ve asked for an ETA they have just said to check the app and they don’t know anything more than that.
Yeah, I haven't received a call and haven't bothered contacting them. EDD changed again in the app a couple of days ago though. I guess it will keep updating until it's ready for pick up. Just a waiting game now

Spec: MY RWD, Black, Black interior, 19” Gemini wheels
Ordered: 3-Aug-2023
Vin allocated / final invoice: 17 August
Build Date: 15/07/2023
RAV date of entry: 14 August
EDD: 8-29 September
EDD2: 30 September - 21 October (updated on 5 September)
EDD3: 28 September - 19 October (updated on 7 September)

I actually missed a phone call from Tesla too last friday 8/09 and they left me a message.

Order date: 6/08
VIN assigned
White- white interior Model Y 19 inch RWD
build date: 17/05

EDD1: 8th to 29 Sept

Updated EDD 2 : 27th Sept to 18th October

Delivery location: MULGRAVE

Our teslas must have been on the same ship lol

So the ship is delayed then? Or is it here in Melbourne but just can’t offload them?

So the ship is delayed then? Or is it here in Melbourne but just can’t offload them?

From what they told me, the ship is here in Melbourne but offshore awaiting a spot to dock due to congestion. Been here a couple of weeks floating apparently. They didn't know when it will dock but their understanding was it could have been up to another week or two.

From what they told me, the ship is here in Melbourne but offshore awaiting a spot to dock due to congestion. Been here a couple of weeks floating apparently. They didn't know when it will dock but their understanding was it could have been up to another week or two.
I don't know how to quote multiple threads, but if you look at the last page, there's a link MIRRAT Schedule & Traffic Management which shows us the schedule of ships from this company, and if I'm not mistaken, our (Melbourne) ship is GLOVIS CARAVEL, I can see the estimation changed from 16/9 to 17/9, and I believe we can get it by the mid-Oct

I don't know how to quote multiple threads, but if you look at the last page, there's a link MIRRAT Schedule & Traffic Management which shows us the schedule of ships from this company, and if I'm not mistaken, our (Melbourne) ship is GLOVIS CARAVEL, I can see the estimation changed from 16/9 to 17/9, and I believe we can get it by the mid-Oct
Yeah, that’s what I’m seeing too.

Im eagerly awaiting my car in Melbourne too.

It could be worse, our boat could be broken down

Looks like it’s moved again to the 14/9 now

Interesting!

The Mirrat schedule shows the 18th but the VicPorts website shows the 14th.

Does anyone know which is correct?
MIRRAT schedule seems to be changing a lot, now it shows 16th for GC. So I guess nothing is confirmed and these things change a lot based on the traffic. I am hoping GC will enter the port this weekend(and thats what Tesla rep told me when they called)