Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was going to call Tesla and ask them where is my VIN. Thought let me login to my account first and have my RN number handy. Woalaaa... the tesla hidden vin pops up said you have a hidden vin. And now I got my invoice and rego form. SO EXCITED !!!
Quick question about the rego form, I assume all the highlighted sections will need to be fill up. What about the one on page 4 asking bout Representative Authority ?
Thanks Heaps

Once they our out on the open ocean it relies on satellite data/reporting, and I think the free version of marinetraffic only provides the land based reporting. I recall getting prompted to subscribe to get access to satellite data to track (not sure the $). As pointed out above you can subscribe to Vedaprime, but not sure the $ or how that works. In the end, it won't change anything and you'll know it's coming when they tell you. Personally I find the more I look, the more I want to know and the more frustrated I get when I can't find out :)

For people who are very keen but don't want to pay for a whole years subscription, in the mobile version you can pay $2 AUD and get access to see the satellite position for 24 hours :)

Where on earth is the Glovis Caravel? It's been out of range for a few days now! :D

…. rather than what feels like some random estimate for delivery which may or may not happen.
This is the strangest part so far of buying a Tesla. I’ve bought many new cars before and they have either been in stock, or if they were waiting on production you would get a fairly good idea when it was going to be delivered, not have to learn about it on a forum haha.
Im using the experience to learn patience and about the new world of EV microcosms.
It’s not bad, it is what it is :)
There is no good or bad, only thinking makes it so :)

This is the strangest part so far of buying a Tesla. I’ve bought many new cars before and they have either been in stock, or if they were waiting on production you would get a fairly good idea when it was going to be delivered, not have to learn about it on a forum haha.
Im using the experience to learn patience and about the new world of EV microcosms.
It’s not bad, it is what it is :)
There is no good or bad, only thinking makes it so :)
Same here. Have bought ample number of car brands in the past, this is my 1st Tesla and one thing I have started doing since of late-YOGA and MEDITATION to boost my patience 😀

Still no update for my VIN assignment. Hence the patience continues 😉

Reactions: elddum and dronus