Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Although I heard Highland does not have USS so high chance Y refresh next year will be the same.
We won't know if the Australian-delivered Highland has USS until they start delivering them. They were still supplying the previous Model 3 with USS to Australia even while the same factory was building Model 3s without it for other markets.

Reactions: Rozzz and inexus
Seeing the port date change every other day, does anyone have an estimated time Glovis Caravel will reach Port Kembla? I'm going overseas for Christmas and have no one in Sydney to pick it up for me.
Thanks
Port Kembla website still has Friday 10th arrival but like you said, that has been changing. I read on another forum someone said Glovis was unloading again in Brisbane tomorrow and heading on to Sydney which kind of lines up but I can't see Glovis on the Brisbane port page. Only in 'vessels in port'.

No, my EDD remains the same, set between 14 Nov and 5 Dec, just as it was when I placed the order.

The real time ETA at VIC Ports keeps fluctuating; it's back to the 9th now!

Maybe we should just relax on the sofa, enjoy the Melbourne Cup, and wait for a magical sms to arrive.
I know!! Even I was like, "what the hek" when I saw it going back to 9th November....
Exactly. nothing like few 🍻 🍺 beers, soaking sun and the races 🐎 🐴