Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How many layers of PR would it take before messages are penetrated to Elon Musk....??Maybe we should post some headlines on X.com.
1. Tesla fails to deliver numbers in Q3.. Stinkship off the East Coast of Australia to blame.
2. Space X's explosion on the lastest launch surprsingly linked to Bugs out of China.
3. Australian Port Authorities rank Tesla ships amongst the buggiest in the world.
4. Beware literally millions of bugs discovered on Tesla's Autopilot.
5. Space X and Tesla explodes....in export numbers....exporting Stinkbugs.
6.....And the list goes on until maybe it gets to EM and they see our posts.

• Funny
Reactions: MrMister
Ship's been completely commandeered at this point.
1700726706378.png

So, as of 9:30pm, I see the following being reported across the various knowledgebases:

AAT 24th Nov FI report
1700735355387.png

QLD Port Authority (GC not mentioned)
1700735502282.png

NSW Port Authority
1700735430966.png

GC out at sea (been circling the ocean for approx 6 days since last leaving BNE)
1700735658291.png

Am I missing any? (didn't bother to look up Melb port).

Clearly all these databases disagree with one another !!! Nothing is in-sync. Looks like none of them talk/sync with each other - it's as if each reporting entity operated in their own silo. Pretty bloody useless information overall - sorry lads.

Reactions: Kevin Li
So, as of 9:30pm, I see the following being reported across the various knowledgebases:

AAT 24th Nov FI report
View attachment 993214

QLD Port Authority (GC not mentioned)
View attachment 993216

NSW Port Authority
View attachment 993215

GC out at sea (been circling the ocean for approx 6 days since last leaving BNE)
View attachment 993217

Am I missing any? (didn't bother to look up Melb port).

Clearly all these databases disagree with one another !!! Nothing is in-sync. Looks like none of them talk/sync with each other - it's as if each reporting entity operated in their own silo. Pretty bloody useless information overall - sorry lads.
You forgot this one: https://www.aaterminals.com.au/wp-content/uploads/document//PK Berthing Schedule 231123.pdf
Screen shot of the content of the link:
1700739187017.png

Just to confuse even further, https://www.aaterminals.com.au/wp-c...PORT KEMBLA VESSEL ARRIVAL DATES 23.11.23.pdf.
Screenshot:
1700739274103.png

Don't know which report to believe anymore. I give up

Wtf? Why is GC Stinkship the only one without a date 😭? What’s wrong with the freakin ship, not fumigated enough times? Are we destined never to going to get our Teslas?

ShruMy original post was more about how the Tesla's are tied down given they don't have the typical tow/anchor points an ICE car has - hence why I was assuming the tyres are strapped?
Good question, but I'm sure there's something on the chassis for this purpose, and probably doesn't have to be as load bearing as a tow point.

On the model y manual, there are four 'lift points' for jacking - and they look like they may have eyelets? Maybe it's these - or maybe it's strapping the tyres down like you said 🤷‍♂️

1000031867.png