Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another one leaves the Stinkship watch. Which one did you end up choosing?

Also, this other ship, any more details? Perhaps I can attempt a swap again.

Luckily they had the exact same spec at port Kembla already for a few weeks, came on the morning cello early November. I just pinged them an SMS asking if there's anything else available and they called me the next day saying there is.

As for the other ship, the Tesla rep didn't mention the name but assuming it's the Don Juan...

1700775330601.png

Reactions: dronus
Let's start the rumours...
- New Model Y available for ordering for Australia?
- Big drop in price of the existing model Y?

Everybody drops their current order, take it on the chin to loose their ordering fee and referrals and am happy to wait another 4 months

:p :p

Let's start the rumours...
- New Model Y available for ordering for Australia?
- Big drop in price of the existing model Y?

Everybody drops their current order, take it on the chin to loose their ordering fee and referrals and am happy to wait another 4 months

:p :p
Or a boat is just getting loaded with upgraded MY and you all get one express delivered instead of stinkbug boat cars

I’m hoping you’re right. Glovis berthing date seems to be changing a lot recently. From Dec 2 to Dec 4 and now Dec 1.
View attachment 993340
Those dates are placeholders to ensure that a ship WILL be visiting, they are incorrect dates because the GC won't be coming this early, they are expecting the berthing of the GC in Brisbane near the end of December making 2024 a more realistic date for delivery

Those dates are placeholders to ensure that a ship WILL be visiting, they are incorrect dates because the GC won't be coming this early, they are expecting the berthing of the GC in Brisbane near the end of December making 2024 a more realistic date for delivery
I’m just hanging on to every little strand of hope we have left that it still comes before Christmas, no matter how improbable it may seem 😆

Reactions: inexus