Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 2nd December - long range white, no other changes. Haven't received a VIN. Eta remains January - February (initially it was December - January). Collection centre is chatswood which I'm regretting. Also via novated lease but no trade in. What are your details?
Ordered Blue/White/19s for pickup in Brisbane. I guess all the GC reassignments are being sorted first (as it seems they're still being processed according to the daily updates in this thread) before they handle new VIN assignments for the more recent orders. Still promising that the EDD months haven't been changed that our later orders may be on the Morning Crystal ship.

Reactions: RichY3
Ordered 2nd December - long range white, no other changes. Haven't received a VIN. Eta remains January - February (initially it was December - January). Collection centre is chatswood which I'm regretting. Also via novated lease but no trade in. What are your details?
I asked Tesla to change my DC to Alexandria last Wed and got a vin yesterday. Ordered 19th Nov

Reactions: RichY3
Hello everyone, I ordered the MY-LR-AWD-Blue on January 3rd, and it is expected to arrive in February or March of 2024. Because I am aware that I am at a very preliminary stage, I have not yet received any emails pertaining to VINs. Just this morning, though, I got an email requesting confirmation of the delivery location. After experiencing the GC saga firsthand from October to December 2023, I am not holding my breath for a satisfactory response from Tesla's communications team this time around. This forum has taught me a lot, and since October 2023, I have made it a habit to check this thread once a day. The GC that my previous Tesla was on has now made its way back to its Chinese factory. Test drives of various electric vehicles (EV6, Ioniq5, Volvo, MB, etc.), some of which lasted more than an hour, have reinforced my conviction that ordering a Tesla was the correct choice after I canceled my prior order in December. I am crossing my fingers that a new VIN made in 2024 will be assigned to me this time.

Has anyone ordered in December and been assigned a VIN at any stage? I ordered December 5 with a trade in, for novated lease and haven’t received any VIN yet. My account still has EDD Jan-Feb.

In the Tesla account it says prepare for delivery by entering contact details and trade in details. Contact details were entered and trade in details has just said “ in progress” for the full month now as I entered all that on the order date too.
Same here for me. Sydney pickup

I found this stinky boy outside my home attempting to delay Tesla shipments and destroy local ecosystems

Attachments

• 20240106_124552.jpg
    20240106_124552.jpg
    457 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Jules22