Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yay…. More delays. Morning Crystal now completing unload on Wednesday.
Oh really? That’s likely to have a flow on effect to Paganella - where did you see that?

Vic Ports still list MC as leaving tomorrow, however, in saying that, Vic Ports still has no info on Paganella’s arrival (and it’s currently running south at 14 knots just outside of Batemans Bay).

Fwiw the shipping schedule for Paganella has it arriving at Webb Dock West Berth 1 at 7am tomorrow*, and MC is at Berth 2 - not that I imagine that means much tbh.

* Edit 1: to include scheduled arrival time
* Edit 2: Ahh I read back a few pages and must’ve missed the discussion that linked to the berthing schedule - thanks! 🙏🏻

Last edited:
Yay…. More delays. Morning Crystal now completing unload on Wednesday.
1706397368067.png

Oh really? That’s likely to have a flow on effect to Paganella - where did you see that?

Vic Ports still list MC as leaving tomorrow, however, in saying that, Vic Ports still has no info on Paganella’s arrival (and it’s currently running south at 14 knots just outside of Batemans Bay).

Fwiw the shipping schedule for Paganella has it arriving at Webb Dock West Berth 1 at 7am tomorrow*, and MC is at Berth 2 - not that I imagine that means much tbh.

* Edit 1: to include scheduled arrival time
* Edit 2: Ahh I read back a few pages and must’ve missed the discussion that linked to the berthing schedule - thanks! 🙏🏻
Vic Ports schedule is pretty useless. Paganella is unloading on the 5th of Feb according to MIRRAT schedule.

Reactions: pinklemonade