Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those Sydney MC people whos car wasn't unloaded. THEBEN has docked at it'll leave Melbourne on Thursday, hopefully everything goes to plan and our cars are prioritized.
Thats correct. I checked Melbourne port departure schedule and it said Theben is scheduled to leave on 22nd. However, I am afraid PK schedule doesnt mention Theben in arrival section so there might be chance of further delays!

Update to this -

They've responded to me already and sorted it out. Also turns out that the 6 month free trial was in addition to the 3 month referral trial, so it's now good through till October.
Oh I like that!
I had 3 months as I used a referral and was also getting the 6 months.
The 3 months was there when I picked the car up yesterday. I will wait the 10 days and follow up if the rest doesn't get added.

Has anyone tried getting referral code issues fixed by Tesla? I had a buddy who I referred, but he can't remember if he used my referral code while ordering. Tesla seems to think there is a referral linked to his purchase, but can't figure who the referrer is! Tesla said they will investigate and call him back. I certainly have not received any notification that my referral was used. Should I be calling Tesla and hassling as well - did not want to complicate things, but don't want to lose the 10k or whatever credits a purchase brings. Thats worth tesla chargers for the both of us I think :)

waiting for that magic email. I SMS'd Tesla but they came back with a generic comment about port congestion, and that your EDD is the most accurate estimate, etc.
However, are people still getting that email that says "Your Tesla has arrived in Australia", as mentioned in the pinned thread?
I called today. They confirmed my car was in port Melbourne (LA ex GC car) as I’ve never received an updated email confirming I was on LA. And yep, just go by your Edd. I’d suspect we’re about 2 weeks away at a guess.

Reactions: bsbh
waiting for that magic email. I SMS'd Tesla but they came back with a generic comment about port congestion, and that your EDD is the most accurate estimate, etc.
However, are people still getting that email that says "Your Tesla has arrived in Australia", as mentioned in the pinned thread?
no mention of that for me , EDD just got pushed back 2 weeks to 29feb - 2mar

Reactions: bsbh
Theben’s EDD is the 23rd on AAT. I hope this is true

Attachments

• IMG_5059.png
    IMG_5059.png
    619.9 KB · Views: 24
I ordered my MY Rear Wheel Drive in November. The is built in Sep 23. Is it normal? I see some people who ordered in August get MY24. Also car arrived on LA but yet no delivery. I live in Sydney. Anyone got their delivery date who had their cars on LA? I’m renting a car now and just want to know how long I should wait.