Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto Immersive Sound

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question Re the new “auto” immersive sound setting:

How does this setting operate? In other words, what exactly is the sound processor analyzing in order to decide which level to set the immersive sound?

In my mind, this setting was quite preferential relative to the listener’s ears.

With all of that said, I’m my vehicle, it doesn’t seem to move from “standard” when auto is selected.

Thanks.

the greyed out button rests on standard but the level is changing in the background. It's not going to move that button left and right. They should have completely remove that button once auto is activated so people don't get confused on why is just set to standard.

the greyed out button rests on standard but the level is changing in the background. It's not going to move that button left and right. They should have completely remove that button once auto is activated so people don't get confused on why is just set to standard.
Why does it move it to always to standard if you have it manually selected in “high” for example? I don’t necessarily disagree with you, but it’s not the control logic that the auto wiper interface uses, which are similar in the interface control.

It steals a tensor core from the neural network and performs real-time AI analysis on the current audio source to dynamically adjust the sound stage... kidding, I have no freaking clue and would also like to know.

Overall the stereo has improved greatly to my ears with this latest update, whatever black magic was used seems to work.

Last edited:

Attachments

• E750D3FF-4DF6-4BCB-9A92-C8042075C4FB.jpeg
    E750D3FF-4DF6-4BCB-9A92-C8042075C4FB.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 352
  • 36F6F7DE-C0FE-4AFF-9CA2-38ADAFB0B2C1.jpeg
    36F6F7DE-C0FE-4AFF-9CA2-38ADAFB0B2C1.jpeg
    247.6 KB · Views: 180
I did another reset holding in both scroll buttons with my foot on the brake the entire time - screen and music eventually go off then I counted to about 90 seconds until I saw the Tesla logo appear on the black screen!

Attachments

• 2D97A687-4F3A-46EE-B063-5DA122206B83.jpeg
    2D97A687-4F3A-46EE-B063-5DA122206B83.jpeg
    285.9 KB · Views: 180