Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autocross- SCCA EV-X Class vs. SS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually, i do... :p

Point taken, I understand the lack of camber. So these things are basically like the camber challenged minis from back in the day...
Impressive collection! Yes, it's a relatively heavy car with nearly no camber from the factory. I've seen some come with as little as -0.2 degrees. It's the most obvious weakness of this platform in stock form.

I've heard you can do 295+, but part of that is a lot of camber, right?
I was running -2.7 degrees of camber, nothing too crazy! The fenders have some play in them too, so you can always pull them out slightly as well by (just a bunch of 10mm bolts and nuts).

Oh, and @Rodney! don't forget to zip tie your wheel speed sensors. Otherwise, say goodbye to them.

275/35-18s are working well. MPP sport coilovers and front and rear control arms are going on this week.

Attachments

• 247877225_10219419455346440_5810296259811357252_n.jpeg
    247877225_10219419455346440_5810296259811357252_n.jpeg
    291.6 KB · Views: 101
Yeah, when you coming up? It's been awhile since I have had the purple crack... actually since they were in street..
When? Dunno. I don't have a car yet... Where would you charge near there?

after I get it, I have to do a few events down in Jersey to see if I gel with the 3. If i want to go into debt again, mebbie I will do a full EVX build. Jury is still out...

I have my old 10 tire tag along trailer with hardtop mount from my A Stock S2000 days. I wonder if I can set it up with my Honda Generator, along with all the stuff needed for a multiple day/weekend event... Hmmm... :)

Reactions: M3Pdude
Indeed. The installer i paid jacked up the install...bad. Cost me 4 new tires after driving 50 miles to where I should have started in the first place. Electrified Garage in Ocala FL fixed everything and got it aligned. Drives great! Autocross this weekend!!
Glad you got it fixed!! Have a great time at autocross :D

Reactions: Rodney! and M3Pdude