Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopark returned?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think they are referring to new Tesla cars (as of OCT/NOV 2022) which had USS removed (ultrasonic sensors), which removed parking features. Recent updates have started to test parking distance using vision only, and require significant training before rolling out basic park assist functions.
I think Tesla shouldn't be doing these things - remove needed hardware before alternate solutions are available. They are starting to cut corners to save money.

That's been debated quite extensively on TMC. The reality is that it's done, there are no USS on new Teslas. Shoulda/Woulda/Coulda does nothing to change the reality, and I was just letting the person know the current status and where things are progressing.

Hi. New 2023 Model Y owner and new to TMC. :)

I assume that AutoPark is still not available yet? I have EAP and updated to 2023.20.7 but still don't see it available.

I haven't seen anything here (despite searching, unless my search terms were not good) that listed the currently disabled features of EAP, but I'm assuming it's AutoPark, Summon and Smart Summon.

Hi. New 2023 Model Y owner and new to TMC. :)

I assume that AutoPark is still not available yet? I have EAP and updated to 2023.20.7 but still don't see it available.

I haven't seen anything here (despite searching, unless my search terms were not good) that listed the currently disabled features of EAP, but I'm assuming it's AutoPark, Summon and Smart Summon.
Neither Autopark nor Summon (regular or 'smart') is available on FSDb 11.3.6 for non-USS cars.

I too paid $6000 extra for my 2023 model Y to get the parking assist and summon that I used to have on my model S for no additional cost.
Summon is also not available.
It is now Dec 2023 and I still cannot get a symbol on my screen to assist me with parking. in a parallel space. Does this work for anyone on this list?

I too paid $6000 extra for my 2023 model Y to get the parking assist and summon that I used to have on my model S for no additional cost.
It is now Dec 2023 and I still cannot get a symbol on my screen to assist me with parking. in a parallel space. Does this work for anyone on this list?
I have autopark on my 21 M3, with USS. Cars without USS do not yet have autopark or summon capabilities.

I also paid $6000...for my '23 model S to have EAP, park assist and summon. Mainly for EAP. I also wanted the ability to "play" with FSD/Beta for $100 a month rather than $200.

We have had a version of EAP since day 1, and now we have Park Assist / Auto Park. Rumor has it Smart Summon (and "Banish?) may be available next month.

Took longer than I hoped, but the software team seems super determined / motivated at the moment.

Just subscribed to FSD for new 2023 Y and can’t find Autopark. If it is no longer available can I get a $$ refund?
Yes it’s now available, I just tried it today and it works great!

IMG_2971.jpeg

IMG_2970.jpeg

I got 2022.45.14 update, and I have a 2020 Model S.

Yesterday when driving in a parking lot, the "P" appeared on the display when I passed by a single open space between two cars.

I haven't seen that in a long time. "Finally, it's back!" I thought. But when I pulled a little forward and put the car in reverse to test it out, nothing came up on the touch screen to start Autopark, and the P disappeared from the dashboard display.

I checked the owner's manual on the touch screen, but it gives the same instructions as it did since I bought the car a year ago.

Is this happening to anyone else, and have you had it be able to back into a space, or parallel park? To be honest, I don't really use either feature, cause it takes too long to park. But it would be nice if the features that I paid for all work properly! :)
I had to adjust my car first for it to see the lines and then it worked

I also paid $6000...for my '23 model S to have EAP, park assist and summon. Mainly for EAP. I also wanted the ability to "play" with FSD/Beta for $100 a month rather than $200.

We have had a version of EAP since day 1, and now we have Park Assist / Auto Park. Rumor has it Smart Summon (and "Banish?) may be available next month.

Took longer than I hoped, but the software team seems super determined / motivated at the moment.
Banish ?