Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot Cameras Unavailable

Paul0011

Nov 22, 2019
Honolulu
Anybody had this problem with autopilot? I get the message: Autopilot cameras unavailable. Tried a reset but didn't help.
upload_2020-2-19_16-19-42.png

RC2785

Dec 27, 2018
Chicago
try leaving your car alone overnight, some problems just seem to fix themselves overnight. If that doesn't work than you will probably have to take it in for servicing

F1atline

Dec 18, 2019
Bay Area
This happened to me. A repairman came to my house and replaced one of my cameras. He said it was stuck in calibration mode and wouldn't finish.

jackhodges

Jun 13, 2018
Kentucky
This also happened to me. Right-front camera was wigging out intermittently. They pulled the car logs and dispatch Mobile Service. Popped, literally, the old one out and popped in the new one.

LeOnZ_UA

Apr 2, 2020
Ukraine
[QUOTE = "Paul0011, post: 4494112, member: 121143»] У кого-нибудь была эта проблема с автопилотом? Я получаю сообщение: камеры автопилота недоступны. Попробовал сброс, но не помогло. [ATTACH = полный] 512973 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
У меня тоже эта ошибка!!!!!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC