Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot for a 120 miles daily commute: is it realistic?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can I transfer my Extended Service Agreement to the new owner if I sell my Tesla vehicle?
Yes, you can transfer the unused portion of your Extended Service Agreement with the sale of your vehicle. The agreement will transfer to the new owner when the vehicle ownership transfer is processed through Tesla. Please refer to the Extended Service Agreement Terms and Conditions for more information.

Source - Vehicle Warranty
Ok but my question was more: can I purchase an Extended warranty and/or and extended service agreement for a preowned car, either bought with Tesla as a CPO or with a third party?

I have 13k miles on my AP2 MS 60. 120 mile commute, about half freeway.

I find the latest version of AP2 to be perfectly capable in heavy traffic and at speed if you're willing to let it do its thing. If you're happy just sitting in a middle lane and going with the flow of traffic, it needs very little from the driver.

If you're bouncing around lanes a lot, the auto lane change function is still a little clunky and slow.

• Informative
Reactions: bigvirgil