Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot Safety/Convenience Features Unavailable

Create Thread: Autopilot Safety/Convenience Features Unavailable

• Model X

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safety

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model X, bought it three months ago, a few weeks ago started to see this alarm "Autopilot Safety/Convenience Features Unavailable" and all autopilot and radar not working (can't detect vehicles on the road). Sometimes the alarm disappears for a few minutes and everything comes back to normal but then comes back again.

I called the call center to diagnose, and the agent said there is a wire in the front radar that has been disconnected and I must take it to the Service Center. Can't go as the current lockdown.

I tried some basic diagnosis methods but didn't work.

Please help...

Attachments

• PHOTO-2020-06-03-12-57-25.jpg
    PHOTO-2020-06-03-12-57-25.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 187
Model X, bought it three months ago, a few weeks ago started to see this alarm "Autopilot Safety/Convenience Features Unavailable" and all autopilot and radar not working (can't detect vehicles on the road). Sometimes the alarm disappears for a few minutes and everything comes back to normal but then comes back again.

I called the call center to diagnose, and the agent said there is a wire in the front radar that has been disconnected and I must take it to the Service Center. Can't go as the current lockdown.

I tried some basic diagnosis methods but didn't work.

Please help...
I'm here looking for an answer to the same problem. If it's jsut a loose radar wire, you can get to that area by popping off the plastic cover. I'll try it myself (out of warranty) and report if I find anything