Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot suspension question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait, did Tesla really suspend your autopilot because you were a naughty boy in the car? What did you do?
If you look at your phone, look away from the road for even a second sometimes it seems, look at the screen for more then a few seconds sometime, etc you get a warning, and after so many warnings you can't use your Autopilot for the rest of that trip. After that happens around 5 times you can't use it for 7 days, and I think after that happen you may not be able to use the FSD beta at all.

• Funny
Reactions: EatsShoots
If you look at your phone, look away from the road for even a second sometimes it seems, look at the screen for more then a few seconds sometime, etc you get a warning, and after so many warnings you can't use your Autopilot for the rest of that trip. After that happens around 5 times you can't use it for 7 days, and I think after that happen you may not be able to use the FSD beta at all.
I've had that happen for a trip, but never scolded about it for a week. What a load of bullshart.

My wife a couple days ago said she couldn't use AP the entire way to work (she drives east in the morning) because the stupid camera couldn't see anything with the sunrise.

I still get a laugh out of people who think these cars are anywhere close to FSD.

Yeah, sitting in bumper to bumper traffic has been a nice break for me with autopilot up until now. There has got to be a way to get back to being able to briefly glance at our photos while stopped in traffic without getting nagged.

I have my iPhone mounted to the left top corner of the Display. Since I am looking froward I rarely get the bad look ahead nag. https://www.amazon.com/Spigen-Desig...Compatible/dp/B09JV6W1TC?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1

61TyKfImqdL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Reactions: Ryanflynn
Yeah, sitting in bumper to bumper traffic has been a nice break for me with autopilot up until now. There has got to be a way to get back to being able to briefly glance at our photos while stopped in traffic without getting nagged.

I have my iPhone mounted to the left top corner of the Display. Since I am looking froward I rarely get the bad look ahead nag. https://www.amazon.com/Spigen-Desig...Compatible/dp/B09JV6W1TC?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1

View attachment 1027231
That still only charges at 7.5 watts. :-(