Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Autopilot suspension question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait, did Tesla really suspend your autopilot because you were a naughty boy in the car? What did you do?
If you look at your phone, look away from the road for even a second sometimes it seems, look at the screen for more then a few seconds sometime, etc you get a warning, and after so many warnings you can't use your Autopilot for the rest of that trip. After that happens around 5 times you can't use it for 7 days, and I think after that happen you may not be able to use the FSD beta at all.

• Funny
Reactions: EatsShoots
If you look at your phone, look away from the road for even a second sometimes it seems, look at the screen for more then a few seconds sometime, etc you get a warning, and after so many warnings you can't use your Autopilot for the rest of that trip. After that happens around 5 times you can't use it for 7 days, and I think after that happen you may not be able to use the FSD beta at all.
I've had that happen for a trip, but never scolded about it for a week. What a load of bullshart.

My wife a couple days ago said she couldn't use AP the entire way to work (she drives east in the morning) because the stupid camera couldn't see anything with the sunrise.

I still get a laugh out of people who think these cars are anywhere close to FSD.

Yeah, sitting in bumper to bumper traffic has been a nice break for me with autopilot up until now. There has got to be a way to get back to being able to briefly glance at our photos while stopped in traffic without getting nagged.

I have my iPhone mounted to the left top corner of the Display. Since I am looking froward I rarely get the bad look ahead nag. https://www.amazon.com/Spigen-Desig...Compatible/dp/B09JV6W1TC?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1

61TyKfImqdL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Reactions: Ryanflynn
Yeah, sitting in bumper to bumper traffic has been a nice break for me with autopilot up until now. There has got to be a way to get back to being able to briefly glance at our photos while stopped in traffic without getting nagged.

I have my iPhone mounted to the left top corner of the Display. Since I am looking froward I rarely get the bad look ahead nag. https://www.amazon.com/Spigen-Desig...Compatible/dp/B09JV6W1TC?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1

View attachment 1027231
That still only charges at 7.5 watts. :-(