Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think it's all about the delivery center. Captainb8 is taking delivery in Cincinatti, a less grossing delivery center who is probably through their first day reservation holders already. We at Tyson's most likely have a longer list of early reservation holders to get through before it gets to us mid 2017 reservation holders.

Explain this one.. I’m picking up in Cincinnati. I ordered early July and have had a VIN for a week with zero contact from an IDA... so no delivery date.

So it definitely is weird whatever system they are using.

I received the same “Scheduling Your Tesla Delivery Date” email at 3:32pm ET this afternoon from DSA named Kris in Fremont. Sep 21-28 window at Mt. Kisco (but at an “off-site lot”, not the main store?). I sent them my availability and am still waiting for them to confirm a specific deliver date/time. Nothing has changed on my reservation page.

Reserved: 4/3/2016
Ordered: 6/27/2018
AWD, Blue, Black interior, 19” Sport wheels, FSD
Delivery window: Fri, Sep 21 - Fri, Sep 28

Yes, same offsite lot address for me too. Looks like an old mall with an indoor go-cart track. That could be amusing.

I received the same “Scheduling Your Tesla Delivery Date” email at 3:32pm ET this afternoon from DSA named Kris in Fremont. Sep 21-28 window at Mt. Kisco (but at an “off-site lot”, not the main store?). I sent them my availability and am still waiting for them to confirm a specific deliver date/time. Nothing has changed on my reservation page.

Got the email earlier today. Emailed back. Delivery has been confirmed on my reservation page, but 'Edit' button is still there and no way to enter financing information yet.

Reserved: 3/31/16 (Line Waiter)
Ordered: 5/31/2018
AWD, Red, Black interior, 19” Sport wheels, EAP
Delivery window: Wed. Sep 19 - Wed, Sep 16
NorCal delivery

That's weird I'm scheduled for Sept 27th for the Fremont delivery hub.

upload_2018-9-6_17-15-1.png

Email today! AWD, Midnight silver, Aero, 4/1/16 reserved, non owner

It’s time to get behind the wheel of the most incredible vehicle! Your Model 3 will soon be ready. Your pick-up location will be at our Costa Mesa Service location.

3020 Pullman St

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Your Model 3 will be available between Wednesday, September 26 through Sunday, September 30.

Please reply with the day (or days) that will work best for you and if morning or afternoons are best for you. (All registrants must be present at delivery)

Once you are scheduled, you will be contacted to coordinate paperwork. In the meantime please complete the rest of your online profile, if you haven’t already.

Thank you,

Weird. Exact same config as you, same delivery center, same dates. My Delivery Scheduler's initials are G.E.