Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD Non-Performance White Interior Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a slightly different text saying "delivery by end of June". At least they're not sending out identical blast texts. They might be mixing them up just for the hell of it or actually sending (semi-) accurate texts to people.

White/White/LR/20"/no FSD

AWD, white, white interior, standard wheels, Ordered first day, then cancelled last week in order to put in a referral, then re-entered order; hope I didn’t lose too much in terms of delivery. Biggest concern now is the risk of their further “low balling” my trade after 30 days; may have to cancel again if Tesla does that; they offered me about 20% below wholesale trade-in value. I have told my Las Vegas rep that I will not tolerate further devaluing of my trade.

March 2019 order - day one.
Blue/White/AWD/19/noFSD
Not a peep from Tesla. Annoying.
I was in the same boat as you. I contacted Tesla two weeks ago and was told "8-12 weeks".

On 6/7/20, I cancelled the original order and made a new one for the exact same car. I got the text today. Who knows if I would have gotten the text regardless, but I'm happy with the way it's turning out.

I was in the same boat as you. I contacted Tesla two weeks ago and was told "8-12 weeks".

On 6/7/20, I cancelled the original order and made a new one for the exact same car. I got the text today. Who knows if I would have gotten the text regardless, but I'm happy with the way it's turning out.

When preorders opened, I believe the car was $2K cheaper than it is today: $51,000 vs $53,000 today.

AWD, white, white interior, standard wheels, Ordered first day, then cancelled last week in order to put in a referral, then re-entered order; hope I didn’t lose too much in terms of delivery. Biggest concern now is the risk of their further “low balling” my trade after 30 days; may have to cancel again if Tesla does that; they offered me about 20% below wholesale trade-in value. I have told my Las Vegas rep that I will not tolerate further devaluing of my trade.
Why’d you cancel for the referral? Wouldn’t the 1,000 miles of supercharging typically be worth less than the $100 it cost to cancel? Is there something I’m missing?
Also, like Powertool said, isn’t the car more expensive now than it was on day one?

Thank you all for the tip on source code being the "Manage" page. Alas, mine isn't in there yet... 1/29/20 order with 4/10/20 Tow Hitch add-on... probably reset the clock.

Hey! From Memphis too! Blue/White/AWD/20"/No tow or FSD. I ordered 5/15. The communication out of Brentwood has been terrible. Last thing I heard was get all your stuff in by 6/1 for a mid-late June delivery.

March 2019 order - day one.
Blue/White/AWD/19/noFSD
Not a peep from Tesla. Annoying.

I'm in a pretty similar boat.
Ordered May 11th 2019, Pennsylvania
White / White / AWD / 19 / FSD
And like you, not a peep from Tesla.

I called my local delivery center and spoke to a really nice guy but unfortunately he wasn't able to give me much information except for telling me that the white interior is extremely rare and they have only gotten one car with it, a performance, with 21 "Uber turbine wheels. So considering we got the cheaper version with the 19"Gemini wheels he basically told me I'm more likely to see pigs fly then to get the car this month.

I'm in a pretty similar boat.
Ordered May 11th 2019, Pennsylvania
White / White / AWD / 19 / FSD
And like you, not a peep from Tesla.

I called my local delivery center and spoke to a really nice guy but unfortunately he wasn't able to give me much information except for telling me that the white interior is extremely rare and they have only gotten one car with it, a performance, with 21 "Uber turbine wheels. So considering we got the cheaper version with the 19"Gemini wheels he basically told me I'm more likely to see pigs fly then to get the car this month.
I have your exact same order. They’re building white interiors now. I searched the source code yesterday afternoon because I didn’t get a text and I had a VIN (did not have one Saturday). Another person I know with our same build got the 7 day text. Try searching your source code.