Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWDs on the way to Canada?!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if this is sidetracking the thread, but for thirds who have the M3s, do you all have the rainbow effect happening on your glass roofs? I remember seeing pics online of cars with both panels having the effect, but noticed I only get it on my front roof panel.

This is an example of cars I’ve seen online:
View attachment 339370

And here is mine this morning:
View attachment 339371

Looking forward to compare pics with others who have recently accepted delivery.

Car is still great. Lol.

Mine is the same as yours - picked up Sept. 22.

20180927_081934.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Techniques
So to continue the saga (like many others on here), my delivery is now confirmed (again) for Saturday Oct 6 noon at Lawrence. Just received email and my Tesla account now shows the info as well. Basically went Oct 6 then Sept 22 then Sept 26-29 and now back to Oct 6 :rolleyes:. Same VIN is back up on account.
Also my order agreement within my account has all the details (7 page doc as opposed to 4 pages before). This s#1t is getting real now :p

Last edited:
Reactions: pcons and dusdev
Got a call that my car will not be available for my appointment tomorrow. CRAP! After waiting so long I'm starting to get very frustrated. They are scheduling my delivery for next weekend in Oakville. I hope this car is worth all of the BS!

By the way the contract they sent me for my insurance seems to have a different total different from my account page. I asked him how can I bring a certified check if I don't know which total is correct. He gave me another amount that he says is due. What a joke!

He told me they will accept a regular check so I don't need to get a certified check.
I'm now scheduled for this Saturday, Oct 6th in Oakville. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Reactions: PAWilson
So to continue the saga (like many others on here), my delivery is now confirmed (again) for Saturday Oct 6 noon at Lawrence. Just received email and my Tesla account now shows the info as well. Basically went Oct 6 then Sept 22 then Sept 26-29 and now back to Oct 6 :rolleyes:. Same VIN is back up on account.

Oooo i hope i get a call..

If i want to add enhanced auto pilot... thats just software download right?

Sorry to hear your story, @Krakhaus. That sucks. Your car will come, I hope very soon, and I believe you will love it. Pulling for you!

Thanks for the optimistic words! Glad you are happy with your car.

Well, my car is there and they called me yesterday but since I couldn't come I am now supposed to wait for them to contact me. Now on my account I am being asked to confirm all the different info on my profile (and the confirm button was never there before even though I had a delivery date). Also, the amount due has changed twice today and it now says delivery date: Sept-Nov again where my date was. Fortunately the VIN is there and is the same.

I think I'll call if I don't hear anything by 3:30...

Reactions: jkirkwood001
Also my order agreement within my account has all the details (7 page doc as opposed to 4 pages before). This s#1t is getting real now :p

I was supposed to be last Saturday but car hadn't arrived. Then they called Sunday and asked if I could come right away but I was working and live in London, so no go. Now I don't have a date but just checked the order agreement and I actually have an MVPA which I didn't have till today. Hopefully we can arrange a pick up this week...

Reactions: PAWilson
I was supposed to be last Saturday but car hadn't arrived. Then they called Sunday and asked if I could come right away but I was working and live in London, so no go. Now I don't have a date but just checked the order agreement and I actually have an MVPA which I didn't have till today. Hopefully we can arrange a pick up this week...

If you have an MVPA, that's great news. Now, hopefully, they can just schedule you in to the next available block that works for you. May be worth pinging your DA about it.

Thanks for the optimistic words! Glad you are happy with your car.

Well, my car is there and they called me yesterday but since I couldn't come I am now supposed to wait for them to contact me. Now on my account I am being asked to confirm all the different info on my profile (and the confirm button was never there before even though I had a delivery date). Also, the amount due has changed twice today and it now says delivery date: Sept-Nov again where my date was. Fortunately the VIN is there and is the same.

I think I'll call if I don't hear anything by 3:30...

I'm sure it's very disconcerting, but it may be just their error. I say that because, although my delivery went smoothly and on the scheduled date (except paperwork took 2 hours to arrive ...by carrier pigeon?!?), my account got messed up that day and the next few. I got reset to asking to confirm details also, even after I had picked up my car! So your car may still be allocated and physically nearby. I don't know, but I hope for you @Krakhaus!

I'm sure it's very disconcerting, but it may be just their error. I say that because, although my delivery went smoothly and on the scheduled date (except paperwork took 2 hours to arrive ...by carrier pigeon?!?), my account got messed up that day and the next few. I got reset to asking to confirm details also, even after I had picked up my car! So your car may still be allocated and physically nearby. I don't know, but I hope for you @Krakhaus!

I feel like we are all in the Bizzaro World!

Since I last peeked at my account, the MVPA that was there (and fortunately I downloaded) is gone and it has reverted back to the old order agreement. Like others above, the PuP, LR battery and AWD are bundled into one price. My paint colour price hasn't changed.

Weirdest thing is that I opened the app for no real reason and it now has my car loaded on it which I can see by the map is still at the IC. Shows the charge, climate controls, etc. I got the feeling that I might even be able to fiddle with the interior temp, etc, though I wouldn't even want to try that!

Just haven't heard back from my DA today about setting up a new delivery date and place. The weekend guy said it would be Oakville.

• Love
Reactions: jkirkwood001