Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Battery Replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an early August AWD build ... I sent a note to customer service and they replied that mine is not among those needing a battery replacement. They did, however, say I needed a fix on my hood latch .. didn't know about this previously.

Anyone have a car delivered with the air conditioning not working? I was just watching some videos about the battery cooling system in the Model 3. I’m just wondering how/if an inoperable AC system could effect the battery health if the AC is used to help cool the battery when hot or supercharging?

Just found out about this after posting that my LR RWD is only getting 310 miles again after the 325 update. I have a July build VIN in the 56k range. Guess I'll call service although I've had several things done since this bulletin in October with no mention..

Anyone have any recent updates on this?

My LR RWD with 35,000km is getting 290 miles at full charge.
May 2018 mfg date.

Never gotten close to advertised, currently at 10% below.

Contact tesla and they will tell you if your vin is impacted. What you posted just now doesnt have much if any impact on a battery recall, and falls more under "I am not getting my rated range".