Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BBC sounds on Model 3 media player in UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can get some BBC podcasts through Spotify but not all...annoyingly.
Create a playlist called 'podcasts' add them to the playlist via Spotify app, and they should.appear in car version of Spotify. No easy way to move through the 'track' though if you want to repeat or skip a bit?

To be fair, the Sounds app isn’t really on anything other than handheld devices. It isn’t on any Apple TV and haven’t got it any smart devices (have to confess I haven’t tried it on my smart TVs but they’re both in my motorhome so can’t check). Because I tend to play Kermode and Mayo which is about 2.5hrs, Since my Merc didn’t have DAB and I can’t bear AM, I stream R5live too in the Merc but love having it on DAB in the LEAF. I’m fine with Bluetooth streaming as long as it behaves and has play and pause. If you listen to short stuff it’s probably an arse but I haven’t really missed it being on the display in any vehicle yet. I also use Apple Music not Spotify with similar approach. Model 3 arrives next week so if it drives me nuts, I’ll report back.