Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beatles on Slacker?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can't seem to find any of the new Beatles streaming albums/stations on Slacker. Is this somehow absent from our Tesla subscription? Nothing like the references I see on the Slacker website.
Slacker's catalog is pretty bad, but they do have "some" Beatles tunes. With the standard Slacker subscription that comes with a Tesla it's very hard to get to hear some artists. I guess their contracts are too expensive for Slacker to play them.

Pretty sure Apple owns the Beatles catalog and charges quite a bit for it. It is one of the gaps that Slacker has.

That is not true. Apple Records was founded by the Beatles. It is a separate company from Apple Inc... Apple Records - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This post was started since the Beatles catalog was just made avail to streaming providers last week, and people are now looking for it in their Teslas...

I've between playing The Beatles on Slacker since Christmas Eve. Did a voice command "Play The Beatles," scroll past all the songs to Artists in the pop-up and there you go. Like all the Slacker "stations" you will get a variety of other artists.

No I was looking for Beatle stations like this

Slacker Radio | The Beatles now on Slacker

Much more than the Beatles DNA. I realize we don't have the premium version but I thought we were better than the free basic service.

We have it. I've been listening to the various Beatle stations. Just log in via the Slacker mobile app or web page with your Tesla credentials and find the Beatle station you want and select "Add to My Music". When you go to your car the station will be in your favorites like below.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451525890.781928.jpg