Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ben Kirsch @ Aftershock Garage Not Returning Calls or Emails

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not really sure how to approach this, but I purchased a number of MPP suspension parts for my MYP from Ben. I paid for the parts in full on August 28th but have not been able to get a hold of Ben since (I have emailed, called and text; voicemail is full). I reached out to MPP and they indicated that my parts were delivered to Ben.

Does anyone have a similar experience or insight on how to approach? TIA.
I’ve been doing some business with Ben. Been selling him some carbon fiber parts. Everything was going great until a fire burnt his business down. Now he’s gone awol and he owes us money. I found this thread and it solidified my theory that he is a con man and is either in some legal or financial troubles or just does this for a living. He also has another business in Portland called iChihuahua that does phone repairs. I am going to check out whether that’s a legit business.

Not really sure how to approach this, but I purchased a number of MPP suspension parts for my MYP from Ben. I paid for the parts in full on August 28th but have not been able to get a hold of Ben since (I have emailed, called and text; voicemail is full). I reached out to MPP and they indicated that my parts were delivered to Ben.

Does anyone have a similar experience or insight on how to approach? TIA.
I have been going round and round since February 2022. Took my money and ghosted me. Went by the shop, saw there was evidence of a fire. I reached out he said my parts were on the way on 3/18/2022 and I have heard nothing since.