Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best interest rate via Tesla financing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rates | DCU 1.99% 60mo used car loans. I have just finished paying off my MS with them after a 60mo loan, highly recommend, they do everything over emails, website is awesome and they reply fast, AFAIK I only had one live conversation in the entire loan process. Once I forgot to mail payment, they were very pleasant and I just mailed both payments two months later. They are in MA and I live in OH.

Credit unions will always have better rates than banks, fewer levels of corporate parasitism.

Thanks to the folks here. Was approved through Tesla for 2.49% 60 Months with Wells Fargo. Emailed
[email protected] as mentioned earlier and asked for a lower rate to match my credit union (Navy Fed) at 2.19%. They said they can try another lender but will be unable to say for sure that it would be possible. Within 20 minutes i got an offer through Chase for 2.29% for 60 Months. All it took was asking! Thanks for the tip and excited to part of the community.

Reactions: imola.zhp
Rates | DCU 1.99% 60mo used car loans. I have just finished paying off my MS with them after a 60mo loan, highly recommend, they do everything over emails, website is awesome and they reply fast, AFAIK I only had one live conversation in the entire loan process. Once I forgot to mail payment, they were very pleasant and I just mailed both payments two months later. They are in MA and I live in OH.

Credit unions will always have better rates than banks, fewer levels of corporate parasitism.

Do you know how long the approval was good for once you got it? Trying to figure out a timeline on purchasing a model S.

Thanks!

Hi All, newbie here, quick and maybe silly question to many of you … so after you shopped and applied the loan online with different lenders, got better rates, then ping Tesla to adjust their rate they can give you, then want? Do you need to do anything with the approved rates with different lenders, or just leave them alone?

@tritonman did you apply for Chase and Wells directly online?

Hi All, newbie here, quick and maybe silly question to many of you … so after you shopped and applied the loan online with different lenders, got better rates, then ping Tesla to adjust their rate they can give you, then want? Do you need to do anything with the approved rates with different lenders, or just leave them alone?

@tritonman did you apply for Chase and Wells directly online?
I applied directly with Tesla and received two quotes, one of which was Wells. After reading through the forum, I requested a quote from Chase. That was also through Tesla though, so you have no direct contact with the bank.

The offer is eligible in your Tesla account afterwards, so you just need to approve the one you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.