Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best interest rate via Tesla financing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally had a really hard time with DCU -- half way through making an account, got locked out and couldn't get back in. I just got a loan offer through EECU for 1.79%, 72mo, and had tesla rate match it. super quick and easy, recommend it :)

I think Tesla’s first payment is roughly 1 month after delivery with interest accruing from delivery date. My delivery date was June 16th and first payment due July 31st.

I believe first payment with DCU is roughly 2 months and interest accrues from date of signing the loan agreement.

Yeah its 45 days later for Tesla for the 1st payment (interest starts accruing after you accept the loan). I actually didnt get my rate matched until about an hour before my pick up today. The delivery rep called me about 1.5h before my appt time and asked why I hadnt accepted the loan. I told her I was still waiting to hear back from rate match. She expedited the rate match process so that it was done 5 mins after my phone call with her. If it werent for the direct deposit thing, I woulda just stuck with DCU.

anyone know how long it usually takes for tesla to rate match? sent the lower rate offer over to my operations advisor, who forwarded it to the rate match team yesterday afternoon. she said I should see the updated rate by today but it's still showing 2.49%. wondering how long I should wait before I bug her again lol (delivery on sunday!)

anyone know how long it usually takes for tesla to rate match? sent the lower rate offer over to my operations advisor, who forwarded it to the rate match team yesterday afternoon. she said I should see the updated rate by today but it's still showing 2.49%. wondering how long I should wait before I bug her again lol (delivery on sunday!)
most likely EOD or tomorrow. I'd call the operations advisor by mid-afternoon to be safe

Status
Not open for further replies.