Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best place to work? In a Model S!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found that Model S is actually THE best place to work:
  1. You can work from anywhere you like: on the beach, by the street, in a park.
  2. Need to take phone calls? No problem. Bluetooth hands free and quieter than a cafe. Little road noises and no engine sound.
  3. environment friendly and guilt free. You can keep the AC ON all day without worrying about pollution and the battery drain is not bad at all.
  4. Charge your phone and tablet all you want, even your laptop if you get a cigarette charger.
I really love the experience. It is so liberating!

I found that Model S is actually THE best place to work:
  1. You can work from anywhere you like: on the beach, by the street, in a park.
  2. Need to take phone calls? No problem. Bluetooth hands free and quieter than a cafe. Little road noises and no engine sound.
  3. environment friendly and guilt free. You can keep the AC ON all day without worrying about pollution and the battery drain is not bad at all.
  4. Charge your phone and tablet all you want, even your laptop if you get a cigarette charger.
I really love the experience. It is so liberating!

Keep in mind that when you are on a call anyone outside the car can hear everything.

This brings up a question that burns holes in my brain when my rated range is sub 100...

What do the "extras" in the car actual use, or are rated to use? For example

DRL: 50wh
A/C 72F exterior 85F: 500wh

I hope that makes sense... Its just a weird habit I'm trying to wrap my head around breaking (conserving battery).

Ok serious question - how do you open the laptop sitting in the driver seat? Or do you keep a watermelon in the driver seat and sit yourself in the passenger seat?

Steering wheel desk.png

http://www.amazon.com/AutoExec-Wheelmate-Steering-Attachable-Surface/dp/B00E1D1GY6

The Amazon user review comments for it is quite funny.