Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best SC in Seattle area?

Which is the best SC in the Seattle Area?

• Bellevue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lynnwood

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Renton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bellevue
Lynnwood
Renton

Service vs Delivery, just wondering what experiences people have had. I could go to any of them for delivery and/or service. Have you found any of them have a higher level of service? Any that respond better to rectification? Is bigger better? Some people say it's best to take a car delivery at the biggest dealer: e.g. people going to Dearborn, MI for that new Corvette; not sure if this is relevant for Tesla given its different business model.

My only experience is that it seems Lynnwood is on the smaller side, not sure if that is good or bad, but I couldn't even find a parking spot there and the deliveries were very packed together (could lead to delivery damage?).

Yelp didn't seem very useful for this so I'm hoping to get anecdotes from the community here.

That would be great. Can you share you experience about the Bellevue SC?

I have been there 6 times in the last year, it's always a cluster. It took 7 hours to deliver our Model 3, quality was really bad. Went back to fix the many issues and they wanted to keep the car for weeks with no loaner over very simple things (ripples in weather stripping, panel gaps, trunk that was rubbing against the bumper and wearing off paint). It just always feels like they want you in and out ASAP without any thought for customer service.

Let's be clear, its not as bad as say Chevy or Ford service centers.... but its a far cry from what I have experienced at BMW and Honda. (I've had too many cars)

I have been there 6 times in the last year, it's always a cluster. It took 7 hours to deliver our Model 3, quality was really bad. Went back to fix the many issues and they wanted to keep the car for weeks with no loaner over very simple things (ripples in weather stripping, panel gaps, trunk that was rubbing against the bumper and wearing off paint). It just always feels like they want you in and out ASAP without any thought for customer service.

Let's be clear, its not as bad as say Chevy or Ford service centers.... but its a far cry from what I have experienced at BMW and Honda. (I've had too many cars)

Damn that sucks. At least they didn't damage your vehicle. I've bought a few new cars over the years, mostly Japanese, and had very few issues with Service. Nevver experienced anything like I have with this Tesla that I've owned for only a couple months. Quality doesn't seem to be there yet and not sure if it ever will.

Last edited: