Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stand in awe of the skills that it takes to plan, shoot, edit and produce your videos.
How much time does it add to your journeys to set up and make the '3rd party' shots.
Just wondering...
Thank you for the feedback :)
Each time I set up the tripod to film myself, it takes from 5 to 15 minutes. So on a long trip it can add up to an hour or two. I try to do this while charging or waiting for something else though.

I'm curious to what your day job is. You have a real knack for editing and story telling.
I work as a Scala web programmer in the University of Oslo. I started editing videos about seven years ago. While waiting for #3 video, you could check out my old videos at Bjrn on Vimeo :) Not all of them are in English though.

I'd like to see more of his EasyBring delivery video on his Model S.
You will :) This trip I'm going to take seven tasks for Easybring. Right now the car is loaded with 200 binders, a 200x140 cm mattress, two bags of clothes and a baby chair. Departure in 10 hours!

Video #2 is out! This time I attempted driving 375 km/233 mi on a single charge in Norwegian winter. I also transported a kitten and a big load of things.

Great video! I really like your stats that are included as the video progresses.

When you list expenses, besides basic electricity costs, you should also include prorated tire and maintenance expenses. Of course there is your time, but it looks like you are having enough fun to cover that! Enjoy!!! :wink:

Bjorn, THANKS for taking the time and effort making your video's. Big big compliments from my part as well!
I think they're produced very very nice (great music as well btw), and I learn a lot from you as far as pushing this car to extremes is concerned. And all in an extreme climate as well (I live in Holland, we know cold weather but Norway is definitely another cup of tea :) ).

Keep up the good work!

Great video! I really like your stats that are included as the video progresses.

When you list expenses, besides basic electricity costs, you should also include prorated tire and maintenance expenses. Of course there is your time, but it looks like you are having enough fun to cover that! Enjoy!!! :wink:
I thought about that too, but those expenses are hard to estimate. Tires need to be replaced every 2-3 years anyway regardless. And because this is my first EV, I have no experience with how much service cost and repairs will be. I guess the most expensive thing that will need repairs one day is the active air suspension.

Bjorn, THANKS for taking the time and effort making your video's. Big big compliments from my part as well!
I think they're produced very very nice (great music as well btw), and I learn a lot from you as far as pushing this car to extremes is concerned. And all in an extreme climate as well (I live in Holland, we know cold weather but Norway is definitely another cup of tea :) ).

Keep up the good work!
Thank you for the feedback :)

I just wish he would do away with the Mickey Mouse Tom Tom on the dash with its hideous cable going to the cigarette lighter.

An external GPS unit is NOT needed at all!

Besides, the hideous cable is hideous.

On my ICE car, I connected the cord directly behind the dash to the battery to get rid of the hideous cable and free up the plug!

I was planning to just skim through the video but, like someone else said here, it draws you in. I love the dry humour, speaking for the cat (that's no kitten!), the nice, clean country (it looks similar to Canada) and the production quality is top notch. Thanks for that Bjorn.

And, now I know why there's Super Chargers in Norway and none in Canada:

http://www.ibtimes.com/tesla-owners...x-break-which-more-base-price-model-s-1507740

I was planning to just skim through the video but, like someone else said here, it draws you in. I love the dry humour, speaking for the cat (that's no kitten!), the nice, clean country (it looks similar to Canada) and the production quality is top notch. Thanks for that Bjorn.

http://www.ibtimes.com/tesla-owners...x-break-which-more-base-price-model-s-1507740

Nice article, thanks for sharing!

Hi,

You have the wrong logo for the Canucks!
It is the Whale "C" which is used today. The Rink with a stick in it, although mistakingly used with the 3rd jersey, is a carry over from bad design days o the 70's!

Did you see the Jersey the Canucks wore when they played, or rather, beat, Boston 6 - 2 on Saturday? If not, take a look at my logo. They wore that one! Yes, I know it's not the current one - they only bring it out once in a while now, but it's still the best, and the one I grew up with.

PS. My 16 year old daughter went to the game with her boyfriend on Saturday (boy they grow up fast) and I text'd her when she was there to tell her the jersey she was seeing was the same as when I was her age. Her reply: "I like them the're cool!". That's my kid!

Thanks for the great article :) Yes, car tax in Norway is insane. Norway have the highest density of Tesla Model S in the world. Especially in Oslo. Nowadays I see 5-10 Model S every day.

Bjørn, great videos! Please consider coming to TESLIVE in 2014--you'll be a rock star. :)
What is Teslive and where is it?